SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

this is my journey i think

1 Like

The Succubus :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Dependency (Passive) - If you die during the night or you are executed, all drained players will also die with you the following night.
Transfer Life (Day) - Allows you to kill a drained player overnight, provided they are not healed or night immune, during the coming night and transfer their remaining life in turns to another drained player. This will also heal the latter player. If you transfers to yourself, then you will gain a charge of Love’s Malady instead. If the first player is healed then the ability will still function but without the first player dying. - Infinite uses :crown:
Infatuation (Day) - When this ability is activated, all drained playerfs will have their votes locked to a target for the remainder of the day. - 2 uses
Vital Drain (Night) - Learns the target player’s class type and will drain them to death over the next two nights. While there is at least one player being drained then you will heal yourself if you are attacked or bleeding. If a drained player is healed then their timer until they are drained to death will not lower for the night but neither the healer nor the player will be notified. Does not count as an attack. - Infinite uses :crown:
Love’s Malady (Night) - Makes the user immune to occupation and redirection for the night and instantly kills a player while bypassing Night Immunity, healing, and does not count as visiting. - 0 uses :crown:
Your objective is to make it to at least (possibly fewer depending on the state of BD / HoB) the last four players alive while the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium do not hold a majority over the court on their own.

2 Likes

Mad + balding.

A persons slot was “posessed” by another slot in the game, killing the person they possessed and their previous body (essentially swapping bodies but not roles), the possessor spoke with “u” instead of you when using sentences, which is what they were called out on

Im back to being top wagon W

anyways im gonna go play the game some more after i eat lunch

Also holy shit there was so many NK back in lsotv 3

They hadnt talked to that point iirc

Would it be OMGUS to vote wazza for wanting to kill me

i have so much of the rerand burnouts

2 Likes

1 Like

We are missing out on:
Succubus, doppelgänger, berserker, electromagnetic channeller, reaper, sorcerer and possessor

use your prosecutor ability on it it would be funny

electromagnetic what

Im glad you asked

Can king court me (seductively)

haha

The Electromagnetic Channeler :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Static Shield (Passive) - You are immune to death at night. In addition you are immune to bleeding and will be informed upon being bled.
Electromagnetic Field (Passive) - You are immune to occupation and redirection and keep this part of the passive if your class changes. Additionally, you can use both night abilities the same night.
Discharge (Day) - If you are still alive at the end of the night, all charged players will be killed (Bypasses death immunity). - Infinite uses, 1 day cooldown
Charge (Night) - Apply a static charge to a player. Anyone they visit tonight will also become charged, and you will know who they are. Your target’s visitors cannot charge anyone else, though, and your target will not charge anyone else besides who they visit tonight. This charge will only last until the end of the day phase after the next day phase. You cannot charge yourself. - Infinite uses :crown:
Magnetic Surge (Night) - Attack a player with a magnetic strike. The warping power of the magnetic field causes any players your target visits as well as any players who visit your target to be harmed in the following way, based on class type, whether your attack against this player succeeds or not. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown :crown:

• Investigative: Receive framed results to their investigative check.
  • Support: Players are occupied, bypassing occupation immunity.
  • Offensive: Players are redirected to themselves, bypassing redirection immunity.
  • Social: Any day abilities the player attempts to use tomorrow will use will fail.
  • Killer: Players are redirected to themselves, bypassing redirection immunity.
  • Special: Does nothing.

Your objective is to make it to at least (possibly fewer depending on the state of BD / HoB) the last three players alive while the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium do not hold a majority over the court on their own.

thats not a role thats two words you randomly generated from wikipedia

You guys will never know spiritualist
It’s like a funnier lich