SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

TRUEEE FUCKING

I am not neutral (derogatory)

I’m just right

Very well, feel free to defend yourself and shift to a more orthodox playstyle if you wish to live. As it is right now you aren’t surviving until the end.

Oh, shoot, it’s pencil and paper! You’re crafting serious reads!
In all seriousness, though, the one game where I pulled out pencil and paper was also probably my best played game, so I’m looking forward to what you put together.

1 Like

Youre unseen (even more derogatory)

Trying to atleast

I dont want to end up like i did in lsotv 3

Dead on night 3 after just fluff posting the entire game because I didn’t know what i was doing

But i think ill stick to my notes app because its annoying to translate my shit to text

this is literally me whenever I actually have to do things on day 1

1 Like

I am british (derogatory)

The wagon on me honestly feel like crone/scum push, Luka has the vote on me on t he basis of nothing, ash just went in the wagon and they are neut/scum atp almost outted, Amelia while shown their reads there are others that have told them it is not totally accurate and they even admit their social reads are not the best,

This is apoc whole reason that they have stated, and Jarek for a winky face

ew wall posting

That’s the goal

With those reasons (and ash not being voted for some reason), this is a scum/crone push W

VOTE: Ash

Well no it’s because you’re just letting it happen. If you’re town you know you are town and you know everyone else is wrong, so you should prove them wrong

I kinda go with:

• Wash rice (around four-ish times for one cup; scale as necessary.
  • Add water (around 1.5 cups of water per cup of rice)
  • Microwave it until the water’s mostly gone (around fifteen minutes for a cup of rice)
  • Add some more water.
  • Microwave it again until all the water’s gone.
  • Consume with yogurt and banana chips.
2 Likes

Oh im talking about like stovetop in a small pot

But that works

I have alr proved 3/5 of the votes on me are meme/wagon for no reason