Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

Haven’t I already told you about the “Asking if someone’s awake” problem?

1 Like

That’s, like, different! They could be lurking! I’m 99% sure Eliza is still lurking

Heading off for a bit.
I’m bringing the two people who send me the funniest videos before I get back to the final day.

ol reliable

Tylers FB Friends Day Video - YouTube

1 Like

she prob is, her whole thing is being in threadfor a bout 2 hours but liking ever ypost in thread for about 23

1 Like

Demisha - Some to atleast half the posts seem kinda fluff, like weak neutral
YoubutWorse - not sure what to say but they lean town for me
guavagudetama - seems like town because they are trying to get somewhere
Drinks - after reading through all their posts, most of them to all of them are complete fluff so theyre currently quite a strong wolf read for me
Jaiden - theyre pushing a little bit on demi and kana but not enough to go far, they seem like a weak town for me
Kanave - very fair that theyre pushing on me for my reads/thoughts, feels like a town to me
Sadbi - mostly fluff but im not exactly anything much so theyre currently weak neutral
Ranta - already said my opinion above
Eliza - little bit fluffy but i give them the benefit of doubt since theyre playing dnd with me (neutral)

that took me far too long to write (27m)

1 Like

Guava x drinks interaction is interesting

Guava town council stocks rising esp with the whole pushing drinks to contribute stuff besides steam content. Didn’t feel like fake push.

Drinks town council stocks dipping due to this.

1 Like

My D1 are weak since it takes me a bit to get comfy in a game plus I have weak reads because I need flip

4 Likes

Here you go

thats completely fair

d1 reads are all basically nothing until theres a flip, its all just speculation
not saying its useless tho

haha im back what’d i miss

1 Like

me in dnd

1 Like

alright im going to bed in a little bit, ill try to respond as much as i can between now and the time i sleep.

Drinks scumread for posting fluff? Now that’s something I can get behind!

/vote Drinks @Host_Account_1

4 Likes

Can everyone whos around tell me the person whom they find the most suspicous

2 Likes

leaving this here

1 Like

Ah, serious chat :pensive:

So I dunno what is the posting style here because I feel like if I write more than a one liner in here it’s a wall post

1 Like