Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

Wait I literally forgot they had a wolflean on Plague nice catch
That is kinda sus yeah :sob::sob:

1 Like

(This said that Kana had a wolflean on Plague, which was not true, I misread the post)

1 Like

Oh there’s an undo button poggers

1 Like

Id vote them for pressure at most but theyre here now and id rsther vote someone i actually scumread slightly

/vote Kanave @Host_Account_1

Fair warning, I am hanging out with my gf for like the rest of the day so this will be my only post for like 9 hours, ill catch up and see yall later

1 Like

I will be here sporadically. Running errands before my trip

gaming

1 Like

Today has been especially dead

Ignore the updated pfp as i forgot to move it to my discord one

1 Like

it’s because most of the players in this roster wake up/get free at around this time lol

i just came back and just skimming through the post i already have a couple of things to say in a minute

first thing i want to say before i forget is that town should consolidate votes if possible because we’re getting close to the deadline now

Isnt the deadline 2:00pm tmrw?

Trying to consolidate the votes when we still have 22hrs
:thinking:

the fact that there’s a 3 hour window between these two things stands out to me.

the fact that this is the only thing ranta has pointed out and completely omitted their thoughts on me when i’ve been the main player that’s been pushing on them (or for that matter anyone else that isn’t kanave or jaiden when there’s plenty of posts to give reads on more than just them) makes me think they’re trying to subtly pocket me by not giving bad reads on me while at the same time not directly addressing me for me to notice and point that out specifically.

Im still very confident on my ranta vote, that’s the main thing I have to point out.

@YoubutWorse you’re my most solid townread so far, what do you think of this? do you think im right/wrong about this? even if they weren’t trying to pocket me im still not comfortable with leaving ranta alive when they’ve inputted so little from how much there is in the post to go off of on almost anyone.

Yeah but like I said most people in the roster wake up/are active at around this time by which point the deadline will be past us. I think most of the players are gonna be asleep by the deadline

If you look at yesterday’s activity that is factually the trend.

The fact that you’re still sussing me over ranta also makes me sus you btw

Thats fair enough then

2 Likes

I am making burger.

Oh yeah they also like completely skipped the whole part where everyone was pointing out posts of mine people thought were wolfy when that took like almost the entirety of the beginning of the game, except for the kana vote on me saying “opening with wolfreads is good”

I don’t know just seems like a lot of skipping important events while making short relatively unnecessary comments that can appear to be helping town when it’s not really.

Didnt drinks only come back to make some reads and left without another useful word?

1 Like