Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Unless you have mechanical information that says gocj is good I don’t really see why you’d be willing to die over someone you simply believe to be good, especially given claimed ability

1 Like

Ok but like why, even if we were w/w its a shit move overall

And i would be screaming at you in wolf chat

Family guy cut away gag to wolf chat

you realize that no one is ever going to believe you claiming a confirmable ability, right

not that i care, i’m probably not interested in killing you today, it’s just…doing it all the time means you are not going to be credible ever

2 Likes

Maybe try reading my posts to learn why.

sure, most things are, but we’re not even 1/4th of the way into day 1 so i’m content to run off slight feelings and vibes for now until more substantial reasons for reads comes to replace that

I mean to be fair, my ability last game was confirmable.
And I even stated it was confirmable but was not able to confirm my alignment.
I stated a fact.

Well yes but there’s always a chance you are wrong unless you believe your own role card is lying to you, you are trading a townread for what should be a locktown (you)

It’s not like I lied about it.
I’m saying this time that not only is my ability confirmable but it’s also town coded

Always has been a family guy cut out

1 Like

Eh fair

In all honesty Jarek. I was doing something without being calculating.
I saw Gocj, townread Gocj and wanted the wagon to stop.
Make of that what you will. It’s already netted me enough votes and pressure.

Like what are yall getting out of flipping me? Literally nothing but ‘punishing me for my play’ and losing a towny in the process.

I won’t act like it’s impossible for me to do this as a W. It’s in my range, sure. However, I am doing what I believe to be positive for my team. Which is taking some heat on myself and defusing it a bit by explaining that my ability has confirmable bits to it.

i know how to read kiiruma less well than most people and my feeling is he’s always going to do weird shit that will get negative attention and like shrug, i don’t care to push him on it because it’s not going to be readable to me so attention is better served in other places

anyway go celtics

2 Likes

If kiiruma flips W im delinking with them btw

This is a wolf post

Yeah sorry mate, but I’m not flipping W. And I think you know it from the fact that you said you were being pocketed :D

wtff is this post???

1 Like

The post is like TWTABW but i refuse to link with you so smh

1 Like

Tbh even i dont know how to read it and i talk to him daily