Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

why is everyone so wolfy

this site makes everyone crazy

Aight

Contradiction + deflecting considering that you said the 1st reason then i jumped to the threat and you deflected the reason

Hesitancy and trying to get a trade in a world where you and derps are both wolves

Are you saying no balls rn

VOTE: Derps

you don’t no balls me bro

gocj stocks rising even though I don’t necessarily agree that Jarek is a wolf

I mean in that world derps dies first flips W and then what you decide to vote leafia/kiiruma afterwards? how does that end in a trade when there’s 48 hours for that to backfire

Im literally saying you backed up to a kinda scummy stance when threatened

You aren’t going to vig me for not agreeing with you and if you do then you are the kind of person that I don’t like having a vig ability sorry not sorry

For me you have as good a chance of being evil as Derps does you’ve been saying things that make me want you dead the same way derps claim does. The thing is, is that both of you are on the level of this is so idiotic and evil it loops back on itself that a wolf would have some semblance of self awareness and not be so obvious

: )

I feel like your asking the wrong person that

I might not be Achro but I know Achro pretty well and think I’d be able to reproduce his reads decently here.
As for dodging your stuff, I guess I might be a ninja.

They are also funny. I don’t care if they’re evil, because if they are, they’re the kind of evil that never makes it past day 3 at best.

I mean I wear what I think on my sleeves

If you think they’re evil bully for you you have a vig shot deal with it yourself I’m going to go for a wolf that actually has the potential to socially be problematic thank u

Achro is not even in the game why do we keep bringing him up

Achro is gonna carry this game

2 Likes

I swear if you guys try to lynch me today I’m going to delay my flip till D2 exe

everytime you talk about your role the less im convinced that its town

I thought I was mafia at first ngl

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot