Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

It could either mean death or cop check

1 Like

did no one ever answer this wtf
Fancy play snydrome, brak is saying that derps is making this up to try to generate content

2 Likes

Idk what fps is either lmao

nobody ever did and thank you

1 Like

call of duty

Wait im blind the answer is there

You are ready for the loud day alignment check reveal for HazardWaste?

Pls dont exe me today I really don’t want to deprive us of our D1 flip until D2

this one really struck me as weird bc its two very huge non-answers. they’re responses to the question but they don’t actually answer the question or provide a look on ahzard and when I follow up with it they also say their read on hazard is non-existent, so it struck me as strange that they didn’t immediatley state they don’t have a read instead of immediatley implying that any read they may have would be inaccurate n that its weird they’re being asked (esp bc like asking a specific players view on another player is like Not Weird so idk why they immediatley questioned it and went on the defensive)

Derps tell me 1 reason why u are town

i really think a mafia wouldn’t be flip flopping like this with their role info, this is reading way more like jester than mafia, still think derps is more towny tho

if its not a gun idc who u check tbh

Dont shoot me

its what my rolecard says despite my meme

What part of loud day alignment check so you not get? Sheesh. It doesn’t kill people.

there’s probably some ability that cares about likes that we just charged LOL

Trauma

1 Like

oh also I have info in my card that does also hint theirs an election if the queen of pop dies as well

if it is a gun dont shoot hazard bc i do think hes more liekly town than not
if its just an alignment check then idc

1 Like

You never answered my question frost