Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

What the fuck

no thats just my guess LOL

:moyai:

This lowkey feels towny (but also lol i wouldn’t do this as a wolf (they would do this as a wolf))

I was gonna say I thought Derps had done that for a second.
And then self reported about it and I was like ???

This is specificlly in the scenario I was anticlaim

can i get a link lol?

i know it’s absolutely within range for him but the way he did it here didn’t feel scummy (tracking to my experience when he was town in Paradox Hazard)

Ye I know

I don’t remember the game might have been the BG3 game or the FAM mash where he was a wolf just now Idk

I know in both he claimed and then kinda just doomposted and died

me flashing back to paradox hazard thinking we would be swimming in it and we had one person who actually claimed in an anticlaimable way all game

1 Like

anyway uhh something somthing the way kii is repping a confident townread on leafia i would always vote him before leafia here

i don’t think either of those was a miller claim, in BG3 it was some hinky informed claim and in FAM3 it was some elaborate conditional vig with really scummy conditionals

stuff here feels a bit more likely to be real

Okay no I’m misremembering it was kiiruma claiming that miller thing at the same time

Wait am I being replaced?

whoa we get 21 extra hours

Yeah I feel like t!Wazza would have at least made an effort to give a read or a cursory look at their ISO rather than just saying “I suck at reading so why bother” essentially

I just didn’t get time to play yet

are you

VOTE: sirderps

I saw the Backup Needed thing and thought it was me for posting the least