Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Look Waz I understand you may not have much confidence in your D1 reads but the difference between here and there is you still gave them even if they were wrong

shh

fol

1 Like

@Wazza is Luxy a wolf

6 of these reads changed that same day.

I never stated updated reads once that day for a reason.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my alignment and you know it, so get off it.

I donā€™t want my legacy to consist of day 1 thoughts because theyā€™re not organised or thought about nearly enough.

no

Look Iā€™ll take this at face value because FAM was a special game and I havenā€™t seen you play in 2 years.

nyaaaaaaaaaaa hi jail
reading up rn but why are you voting me?

thereā€™s a read, enjoy it, lavish in it :+1:

Damn VOTE: Luxy

i feel like hazard might have rolled mafia :,(

why not, do the smart thing, and ask about in the thread

throughout all of fam I got townread for doing nothing, here Iā€™m getting scumread for it, I canā€™t win lol because the moment I do actually try in this game Iā€™ll get scumread for trying

fun gameplay to say the least

Town:

catbae
Maybe bystander for volume?
Maybe Jarek/SirDerpsAlot for trolling?

like around that point in time everyone else is showing some pretty sincere interest in the conversation and heā€™s just there, asking questions and blending in but doesnā€™t feel like he has a stake in the proceedings at all

Anyway I donā€™t particularly want to lynch you today anyway Wazza, I think youā€™ll be resolvable later on.

What are these reads

yes im VOLUME clared

why are you presuming youā€™ll get scumread for trying

I was just making the point that in FAM I saw you at least attempt to make reads D1 but here youā€™re not.

I dont think you are volume cleared