Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Top, maybe a bit of the bottom, Wazza’s a :man_shrugging:

yeah i just mean on overall body of work i don’t think derps is scum

I could but I am too lazy to make any kind of analysis

I haven’t looked because I have 2 fun things to look at instead but I can iso you :slight_smile: One second

everythings kinda shitposty then you have this and this is a read sure… You know I think Leafia/Kiiruma are W/W or whatever right. If I’m right, Don’t think you’d be a third wolf with that because you’re pushing it right. But by itself this is just a read.

Lot more posts I just skim over because they don’t make me feel anything really… You say some stuff about derp but it doesn’t really move me that much. Scumread creature for being a slanker which yeah okay.

I dunno, this is mostly null for me. Conditionally townread on the basis that leafia/Kiiruma are W/W or whatever.

I’m not reading that

:pleading_face:

lol

this was more of
what was your read on me, earlier
just null?

I slanked all of FAM4 except D4

Yeah okay as in like “yeah I could literally say this person hasn’t spoke they’re evil” and people would just shrug and nod kinda thing

Eh that interaction still reeks of wolf anti claim

i’m laughing very hard at this but i kind of think she believes this (somebody will call this NAI right after I post it)

because like

these posts assume I’m town

Alright yeah it’s extremely easy to call a random slanker a wolf

Once someone stops posting they tend to look sus

i don’t think wolf anticlaim plays that openly day 1 even if he is a total memelord

VOTE: HazardWaste

Probably a hit

What does “hardspew” mean in Leafia’s world

Do we want to enter wifom territory or

those posts are clearly jokes?

1 Like

You’re right I was about to call that NAI

I think she reacted similarly in FAM4 D1