Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Screenshot_20240619_020952_Samsung Internet

1 Like

Wagon unvote guys!!! Theyā€™re wolf

2 Likes

UNVOTE

@catbae resident lurker

I sure hope I do!
As for guava, itā€™s intriguing theyā€™re avoiding the question sent by the host.
Makes me think their team warned em about doing it.
Whereas the slot might be somewhat more carefree as town.

1 Like

Bro wtf is this post

the line still haunts me. cause 9/10 this is something town should never and hopefully would never do. but would kiiruma openly blurt that out as wolfā€¦ he only had two votes on him at the timeā€¦
@Kiiruma when did you decide to start this wolf charade so to speak

like i still dont understand the shiftā€¦ i didnt even talk that much between these messages but apparently its more then enough to fully flip his view

and he just presented an extremely broad reasoning behind it. and didnt really clarify even when i asked in what way was i more confident.

kiiruma what are you doing my manā€¦

no i only just realised i am a fucking dumb ass.

Kiiruma rofl why wolfsiding

Itā€™s me saying that I hope I resolve.
Because I can do and if it happens then itā€™s clearly pro-T but itā€™s not the most in my control to do so.

I came online, was looking through posts. Saw everything that was going on, read through Gocj and thought the slot seemed good. I decided to try and take some heat off of the slot as a result - albeit by taking some on myself. In all honesty Iā€™d rather not have to do that at all, but unfortunately players can be a bit more tunnel visioned than Iā€™d like sometimes, so I figured I could sorta seem evil for a bit but then to explain that (truthfully) I am self resolving unless I get very unlucky.

Look, I liked your bit on questioning me.
But after analysing your slot in full it felt different to the FAM game.
And I did comment on that already, and you did respond by saying that youā€™d already explained in that game how you were more confident due to it being a bigger game. And as a result of that I explained that I could be just being a paranoid bitch - Taking me back to my primary T-Lean on you but as always I got my eye on you, you aussie heck.

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU

Can you point to an exact post where you started please

Tell me something I donā€™t know~

Would you explain less about FAM4

Gocj had 3 votes at that time, as did Guava.
And the Guava wagon just died quickly compared to the Gocj one.

In:

I decided Iā€™d rather not say my reads fully to see reactions people have.

Im talking about the wine!!!

To be fair I donā€™t exactly have the most to share/explain about it considering the fact I died as quickly as I did.