Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Me or Guava.
Me or Guava.

Tea sip

Derp/Zug are the wagons so they’re ok too but I want the check/clear lmao.

Kii is being kii

1 Like

i honestly think a public alignment check might be best used on a player like Forum User Someone, who is a nonentity and not making himself all that readable atm

didn’t mean to make that a reply. but uh yeah i might be skeptical of any result but still worth making use of it as a tool

Consider the following

Miller

not here for long but this reasoning is bad

both Guava and Leafia haven’t been here for a while, during the majority of the discussion for who to be checked.
Also, even if they had been here, a townie who’s not under suspicion shouldn’t want to be checked, as it’s kinda a waste

1 Like

i thought he was scummy and some people sheeped on, i don’t think he’s scummy anymore

bionic is tunneled because of zug voting him and unvoting him, idk about anyone else

1 Like

i’m an idiot

Gocj is tunneled for some stuff
Leafia was for pressure IIRC? idk what their read on me is though
Kanave was for having counterwagons
Derps was for idk

Its less than 4h till eod if its time to make a move or check its now

I’m a little less confident on Bionic now with this

but, as much as their progression is unreasonable, they also have had similarly bad progression as town

I would say maybe they’d be a decent check, as they’re likely getting misexed at some point if they’re town
though I’d still rather have Derps/myself

The ballsy move actually is to cop check kanave

Thats besides the point Zug

Again

@catbae tell me who to vote cuz these wagons are terrible

My gut says kanave flips wolf

Evidence is practicly none

VOTE: Kiiruma

Hey @Frostwolf103 can you confirm me already?
If Brak’s gonna vote me I’m in genuine danger of being killed D1 despite having a pretty good ability for us lol.

For the record we pivot to frost if they decide last minute theres no alignment check fyi

1 Like