Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Yeah I was honestly completely weirded out I woke up 15mins before EoD and I expected to see posts flying left and rights but there was… nothing

Didn’t you just say you thought Kiiruma may be pocketing you?

yayy

Its not mine

ok

So I assume for you to reveal that you must believe this ability comes from an evil

The first sentence I agree with

The second sentence is ???

That was my thought, speculating on who might be killed isn’t a big deal but like that feels like…lol

Yes

1 Like

Backread

But tbh I doubt if a wolf knows that is going to happen they would claim it in thread

Bionic (3): Wazza, catbae, Creature
Kanave (3): Gocj, thepigeonnyc, Leafia
Kiiruma (1): Brakuren
Wazza (1): Bionic

Not Voting (11): bystander, jail, Someone, Jarek, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, SirDerpsAlot, Luxy, Kiiruma, Zugzwang, Kanave

The Sacrifice to the Taylor God event will begin shortly.

No, I think I know it is.
I can see my card.

Anyway based on EoD I think Derps is town and we had TvT wagons. Wolves were likely comfortable with the status quo based on the complete lack of activity.

Also this wagon is just terrible. Both players have done very little to be TR’d individually, and then sitting on a wagon off the main too. Especially if Derps is town as it seems wolves were happy with the wagons and therefore had no need to shift their vote off of Zug or engage in EoD.

I do recognise however that they may have not been online between Zug being a wagon and EoD, so if someone thinks that is the case I’ll go back and have a look

hi girneds

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i hate hebron discord emoji on this website

the brie

yayyyyyy

VOTE: Luxy