Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Oh and btw

Fucking wack read but like

W Bionic = W Wazza

I am happy for you, can you get to A-game?

How is Bionic paired with Wazza somehow?

Also chaotic neutral queen vibes

It might. Not too sure what Achro would think of Kanave though. The one thing that concerns me however is how no one is leaping to Kanaveā€™s defilense. UNVOTE

Iā€™m not sure exactly what it means yet, but Kanave might just be another miss.

This honestly made me giggle a bit IRL. Giggles

Part one done.

Iā€™ll help him. Starting to think his check is completely bogus. VOTE: Frost

What is that something?

Gut mostly and I know Kiiruma better than most. I just have a hard time seeing him acting exactly this way as a wolf. He feels like a flailing villager to me.

Votes Frost harder

Frost claims to have checked Jail.

You still have the doublevote according to you.

What kinds of things? A list would probably help.

Jail is one of the worst choices.

Gives Kiiruma a comforting and understanding hug

No. You need to check someone who is suspected of being a wolf. A cleared Kiiruma for instance would be gamechanging.

A villager wouldnā€™t have cared about that Frost.

So what youā€™re saying is that Achro has been following along and has been telling you his reads on people?

Being sure that someone is a villager doesnā€™t mean I have TMI about it Brak.

I was scumreading Guava and just because I think someone I can read well is town doesnā€™t mean that I have TMI that theyā€™re town.

Yeah, Brak has been doing nothing but shading both me and Kiiruma at this point, probablytesting to see who he can misexe easiest. He was lockwolfing Kiiruma and then after only a few posts he thinks Kiiruma is a villager and he acts like I canā€™t ever townread Kiiruma without TMI that Kiiruma is a villager? Iā€™m not buying that for a second.

VOTE: Brakuren

This is the more dangerous wolf.

Iā€™m not the one with TMI about Kiiruma being a villager Brak, you are.

Wholefully disagree what you said

If Kiiruma can turn around, then he doesnt need to checked

Like I said, chaotic neutral queen vibes. I have been shaded too.

1 Like

Jailā€™s alignment literally wasnā€™t being contested at the moment. When you have a cop check, you check someone under suspicion. Clearing or condemning one of the contested slots wouldā€™ve been big.

Its the quiet ones you need to be cautious about, forgive my method

What I said still stands. A check on Jail didnā€™t help us much at all and a check on a contested slot wouldā€™ve helped plenty.

Someoneā€™s slanking on D1 is meta
Zugzwang is loud to be checked, so pass.
that leaves Jail and YBW/Pigeon.

Kiiruma no,
You no,
Zugzwang, no
Derps, no
Someone, no (claims miller)

And trust me I have plan to solve this, starting with Jail.

I think youā€™re good enough to know that you always check a contested slot if a cop which is why Iā€™m currently scumreading you.

No, it doesnā€™t give good confirmation on a loud player.

Knowing a contested slotā€™s role would literally be gamechanging.

It literally does Frost.