Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Could be Luxy too because I barely remember them this game

Still all those names are on the lower half on the sbpc

Give me umā€¦names that is scumreading Kiiruma, for starters?

I donā€™t recall if Hazard is one of them, but I am seems to be out of the loop.

tldr im getting too much confidence from that post which makes me worried about him having tmi :wowee:

and it kinda looks weird in comparison to gocj frost interactions tbh i feel like playing that aggro is antiwolf regardless of gimmick and gocj is still like. very obvious town lol regardless if he is wrong or right

not necessarily? doubting trs especially is definitely not wolf exclusive either

1 Like

I canā€™t recall who precisely, but he was one of the most contended slots at EoD 1 iirc.

nvm

it doesnt seem like a one off thing

born to townread catbae forced to tinfoil

Eod1, let me check.

Catbae, Hazard, Jarek.

Seems too small for contended.

Iā€™m just gonna out it

I got a greencheck on Jarek last night which is why Iā€™m hesitant to believe thereā€™s another person that finds out alignments which is why Iā€™m concerned about there being another investigative (I thought catbae was a tracker claim tbh)

He was one of the top wagons during part of D1 and lots of people expressed a scumread on him.

Iā€™ve already claimed more than enough that would probably suffice for the normal anticlaim plus with the amount of people who have claimed itā€™s w/e

Iā€™m done.

Stop fucking open claiming your roles

i was half playing it up to see what reaction iā€™d get from bionic

shrug

i sat here for 10 minutes trying to formulate a response sayign i donā€™t play around a wagon that way as scum but i thought to myselfā€¦well, I kind of do play that way, because as a fact my scum game is built on mirroring my town game

i think the thing that makes me town here is i am largely uncertain about what i want to do where as scum it is easy to pick a direction. i have a few confident townreads but thatā€™s really all that i have

1 Like

Theyā€™re also apparently dead to a vig pending host resolution so

lol what

Yawn man I suspect alignment cops are kinda wacky in a bastard game

1 Like

What

Why would you check me though nobody really scumread me in the first place

1 Like

lolwhat