Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Especially since Brak switched his vote to Bionic.

zug - almost always town if bionic is mafia
jarek - obvtown
frost - town
gocj - think town based on play + bionic riding their votes but not as confident

jail - prob town, havenā€™t looked at in depth
brak - lean town
wazza - cleared jarek prob not a good vote today
creature - not feeling it anymore
derps - lean town but very confident
luxy - wouldnā€™t kill today

i was voting bionic in part because his vote on kanave seemed opportunistic

i reread ybw and still think she was really towny but pigeon is so hard to read here

so if we put together our poes weā€™re probably at like what, this?

1. Hazardwaste
  2. bystander
  3. Kanave
  4. thepigeonnyc

I do disagree on a few of your reads personally but w/e, Iā€™m willing to engage a bit more here

honestly day 1 I felt Hazard was town but today Iā€™m just not feeling it

if you have a scumcase on a player then sell me on it, iā€™m open to listening

I can probably put one together on Creature but theyā€™ve felt a bit better today so Iā€™m not really willing to piece it together without enough confidence.

Might try and look at those 4 people I stated, especially Kanave since they seem to be in a lot of contention

honestly
another plan for the future

@Hazardwaste
@bystander
@Kanave
@thepigeonnyc

flavour claim

So youā€™re saying you donā€™t have any wolfreads?

Does anyone EVER?

Yes. Villagers do.

Do you see yourself in that list?

Iā€™mā€¦ pretty sure catbae was using process of elimination on who we shouldnā€™t kill.

No. Why do you ask?

fyi I wanted to check Gocj last night if you couldnā€™t tell by my eod :joy_cat:

yeah i was sus of creature but with his resent posting i wasnā€™t ~feeling it~

my main qualm about kanave is that i went after bionic SPECIFICALLY because his vote on her felt like a bad/opportunistic one (and i was right, which is a pretty good feeling). bussing in that situation isnā€™t impossible i guess itā€™s just the level 1 read is toward them not being teamed

1 Like

I can already be anti claimed + cant die so fuck it

Still wanna cop me

Personally frost could go either way with whatever this play is. But Iā€™m down to believe it

No, atm Iā€™m willing to trust catbaeā€™s read on you and I have more pressing people to check