Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

zug is never a wolf with bionic based on day 1 and he and i had a ~moment~ on day 1 where i think he had a really genuine instance of being paranoid about me and concerned that i was apparently ignoring him that i don’t think comes from a wolf

leafia is WILDIN’ with her reads and suspicions but that’s way more the thought process of a townie who doesn’t know anyone’s roles and has maybe crazy theories. getting annoyed at frost is the action of someone who believes the game should be played a certain way and is getting upset at the guy for going outside that boundary. that is usually town

1 Like

Nope.

The tmi still is in my brain

Are you saying Pigeon passed the bomb on you now?

no

i forgot brak was in this game so weh

brak is either wildin’ or lolcatting and i dont know which

I’m saying pigeon can bomb these people over Luxy because I’m pretty sure Luxy is town

No guys let me specify I think Brak is town lol

But something something they get their abilities

idk about them

They’re like the player I don’t feel like killing but also have no good reason to townread them

Theres also the flip wolf bit

And considering earlier in the day Brak was willing to die to get their abilities back I feel like it might be worth it if we’re willing to risk it

Damn I should have claimed a gladiator ability so we can have majority exe roflmao.

I am trying to figure out who else can be a hit if not Luxy

I’d really rather it not land on me

I still don’t know if derps is fpsing or not tbh cuz i’m like “if you want me to die, why would you publicly say ur ability activates upon my death”

@Leafia Another useful ability as w!me I could have picked.

also wouldn’t derps just give me the bomb in that case

Hmmm, you’re right about that.

If it’s not Luxy and if Kanave is not w/w with Bionic then next on my list would be jail (mostly because of the vote on Bionic thing)