Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

We have two different definitions of LHF then

I use LHF to refer to either alignment, while I’d use mislynch fodder for LHF who looks townier than not

But you dont understand why hah.

I’m getting a bit uneasy about how Frost got three vites this quickly. It seems a bit opportunistic to me.

pigeon catbae jail wolfteam idea is genuinely outstandingly lmao

We figure out what this famine nonsense is about btw

Is there anyone alive who has not been voted or substantially pushed this game is crazy

Yeah but unlike you, Catbae has some redeeming quality, nothing you have proven so far.

Going to head out for now for RL too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

VOTE: Jail

Jarek’s vote on you basically has my logic in detail

1 Like

I’m actually useful

ok, so you did wagonomics. here’s why this is literally just straight up wrong. you must be ok with:

mafia jail not only bussing his teammate day1 but also heavily towncasing the player his alleged teammate was pushing all game

mafia catbae intentionally throwing his partner under the bus for poor reasons when his alleged partner jail is completely finely positioned in thread

i have many things going out for me, people just refuse to acknowledge it. my treatment of bionic is never partnered, not only metawise- but literally straight up as a person who has been playing mafia for a while now.

also, you claiming i have “nothing good for me” when my treatment of bionic is NEVER partnered…? i don’t know how this is so hard to understand but apparently people think that i am this bad at mafia

You have two flaws in your reasoning:

First of all, I figured that out myself that Bionic is trying to be subtle, as shown on my wagonmatics analysis, he is planning to get Zug executed. However he believed my fakeclaim is real and give up on next day.

As for second, Bionic didnt seem to buy in this lynchproof thing or he wouldnt have given away the bomb and I havent been pushing somebody else to execution.

Why would he accept the bomb on himself if he thought being executed would satisfy his condition and allow him to survive dying in the day anyway?

My dude, the whole shtick he knew he will survive execution is a dead end.

This serves no purpose in solving.

that’s not true imho but okay

Its easy to deduce that he given up, nothing more.

Also reminder to vote for Kiirumaa as queen.