Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

complete and utter bullshit this post is

you are straight up refusing to even listen to me LMAO and now youre interjecting into me making reads completely unrelated to you

i am still conflicted on what your alignment is but when ive defended myself several times just for you to pick and choose which message of mine you want to see, its straight up tilting af. i cant play on the town team if literally all of town refuses to read my posts

I do that alot.

Also what am I ignoring you?

Its not surprising most of the people also dont read my reads so you understand you are not the only victim of players not capable to have reading comprehension.

1 Like

its crazy how people like bionic can be defended d1 from me because “he looks ok via meta” but i am still stuck in permapoe hell despite that because one of my biggest townreads decided to disguise their tinfoil on me as a genuine case on me being outed wolf

i mean, i did read your post. and although i have zero thoughts on pidge i still believe catbae is villager and seeing a 3/3 where i believe majority are town it just took me off guard

Unlike some people straight up ignored it, you come with criticism fair enough lets see

wazza in our hood was telling me they were pretty sure someone was trying to push bio to proc their day ability
i feel like wazza sayign that as scum while doing that is INCREDIBLY ballsy

1 Like

Reasons being what, in your description?

seeing this makes me believe wazza is just uber town now lmao

People seem to ignore that detail while I did the same to bionic apparently

gyus

i was saying that saying “there’s always atleast 1 wolf saying to vig” is ballsy, not the act of asking to get vigged itself

Thats what Wazza said you mean?

you can feel free to read the thread before and after this point but this entire read makes me so mad so im choosing peace for myself

ea

You are no fun

id idnt use my action cuz i dont wanna vanilliaze anyone and no one told me what to do and then day ended and then i got scared and i died

who is wolfy

Imma not tinfoil and instead likely lock town on the people screaming to vig bionic (aka wazza), knowing bionic was basically since early the designated execution