Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

HELLO U BOTH MADE ME

damn its crazy how i literally do not even know what most of my abilities do so i cant evgen get anticlaimed

stop talking kawaii and then i can remove it

if u follow then no

and u out my entire role

i told u ont to do it so i can do it

but u dont follow instructions

i ltierally sound liek a scammer

Wait shit

why are you so dumb

Wagonmatics Analystics in relation to Bionic.

UPDATED

Day 1

guavagudetama (3): catbae, Brakuren, Bionic
Gocj (3): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103, Jarek

(439)

Put on third voter, odd.

Kiiruma (3): Gocj, Jarek, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, catbae, Luxy

(1228)

Kiiruma/Bionic are not w/w in this scenario.

Gocj (3): Frostwolf103, Leafia, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, Luxy, Gocj

(1353)

Unpaired with Gocj, plus derps voters are most likely all town, since Luxy died.

Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic

(1421)

Second alongside with Catbae, make it sounds like Catbae is mafia tactician, see Guava wagon.

Furthermore to sound like Zug is designated buss wagon for this to work since this is still within first half of day one, (1493) and nearly 6PM in my timezone.

This may be important information, most can be town and avoid pinging the following:

Pigeon, Creature, Guava (Dead), Hazardwaste, Luxy (Dead), Zug, Gocj, Jail, Kiiruma, Wazza and Catbae.

Leafia (5): Wazza, guavagudetama, YoubutWorse, Jarek, Bionic
(1890)

Unpaired with Leafia

SirDerpsAlot (6): Luxy, bystander, Gocj, guavagudetama, Jarek, YoubutWorse
Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic
guavagudetama (2): Kiiruma, Leafia

(2154)

Since Catbae moved the vote away from Guava and this is exactly second half of the Day 1 phase by now, this may disprove that Catbae is the original role that requires first voter on the execution on Guava or the effect somehow still carry over, does it make sense? Not quite if the mafia tactician made all the work for nothing, furthermore on Derps wagon only YBW/Pigeon is the worst of the voters.

between (2372 and 2591) Catbae unvoted from the wagon and votes Hazardwaste, very likely to be unpaired.

Zugzwang (3): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave

Now after back couple of hundred posts:

Zugzwang (5): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave, Gocj, Leafia

(3058 and 3171)

Hasn’t changed much, but that means whoever unvoted from Zugzwang wagon are definitely town.

(EoD1)

Or ditched the plan and go for different town wagon, this also gives suspicious points for Kanave.

Day 2

(3721)
Day 2 and makes Wazza unpaired with Bionic.

Kanave (5): Gocj, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, catbae, Bionic
Bionic (2): Wazza, Creature

(3963)

Creature unpaired with Bionic in that regard, and this is before I made the fakeclaim.

(4064)
Bionic (3): Wazza, Creature, catbae

This however is interesting vote and will clear out Catbae like that.

Bionic (4): Wazza, Creature, catbae, Zugzwang
Frostwolf103 (3): Kiiruma, Gocj, Bionic

(4460)

This happens after I made the redcheck fakeclaim, nothing changed much.

(4513)

Last ditch effort by voting Kiiruma again

Bionic (10): Creature, Zugzwang, Brakuren, catbae, Leafia, Wazza, Frostwolf103, thepigeonnyc, Jarek, Bionic

(6109)

The moment its believed there will be majority vote cast and β€˜pass’ the bomb on Catbae and let it explode, waiting for that moment. Except that plan failed.

1 Like

ims oryr

IJ KNAKNANA

Listen i thought it was somrthing else

I LITERALLY JUST SAID I USE MY ADAY ACITON WHAt else would it be

Not related

IDFK i suffer from chronic stupidness

Color code fail

Tinfoil:

Leafia is deepwolf

what makes u think this

Leafia is pocketing Catbae, especially when Catbae thinks about the bionic’s ability make me guilty of theater with Bionic on setting up to unlock the abilities.

(Ah sorry I didnt mean to like this post)

Just popped in and saw your tinfoil. Counterpoint: I’m not even townreading Catbae necessarily. To pocket someone, you need to express a townread on them and defend them from accusations, not just mostly ignore them and argue with them. Now I need to go do some shopping. :sleepingleafeon:

You are allowed to like it