Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Speaking of Creature, what outweighs the towntell of him voting Bionic early in Day 2?

Tbf i dont think thats much merit considering creature is supposedly a bussing wolf

The main aspects i find sussy are

• the clear omgusing when i sus them, aka asking catbae why they tr me
  • Overall coasting posting and not really own self views seems to me like wolf just blending and yk how i love to call those out
1 Like

Also to the omgusing they clearly denied it once iirc

1 Like

Fair enough, I put him back to cyan color.

Wagonmatics Analystics in relation to Bionic.

Day 1

guavagudetama (3): catbae, Brakuren, Bionic
Gocj (3): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103, Jarek

(439)

Put on third voter, odd.

Kiiruma (3): Gocj, Jarek, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, catbae, Luxy

(1228)

Kiiruma/Bionic are not w/w in this scenario.

Gocj (3): Frostwolf103, Leafia, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, Luxy, Gocj

(1353)

Unpaired with Gocj, plus derps voters are most likely all town, since Luxy died.

Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic

(1421)

Second alongside with Catbae, make it sounds like Catbae is mafia tactician, see Guava wagon.

Furthermore to sound like Zug is designated buss wagon for this to work since this is still within first half of day one, (1493) and nearly 6PM in my timezone.

This may be important information, most can be town and avoid pinging the following:

Pigeon, Creature, Guava (Dead), Hazardwaste, Luxy (Dead), Zug, Gocj, Jail, Kiiruma, Wazza and Catbae.

Leafia (5): Wazza, guavagudetama, YoubutWorse, Jarek, Bionic
(1890)

Unpaired with Leafia

SirDerpsAlot (6): Luxy, bystander, Gocj, guavagudetama, Jarek, YoubutWorse
Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic
guavagudetama (2): Kiiruma, Leafia

(2154)

Since Catbae moved the vote away from Guava and this is exactly second half of the Day 1 phase by now, this may disprove that Catbae is the original role that requires first voter on the execution on Guava or the effect somehow still carry over, does it make sense? Not quite if the mafia tactician made all the work for nothing, furthermore on Derps wagon only YBW/Pigeon is the worst of the voters.

between (2372 and 2591) Catbae unvoted from the wagon and votes Hazardwaste, very likely to be unpaired.

Zugzwang (3): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave

Now after back couple of hundred posts:

Zugzwang (5): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave, Gocj, Leafia

(3058 and 3171)

Hasnā€™t changed much, but that means whoever unvoted from Zugzwang wagon are definitely town.

(EoD1)

Or ditched the plan and go for different town wagon, this also gives suspicious points for Kanave.

Day 2

(3721)
Day 2 and makes Wazza unpaired with Bionic.

Kanave (5): Gocj, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, catbae, Bionic
Bionic (2): Wazza, Creature

(3963)

Creature unpaired with Bionic in that regard, and this is before I made the fakeclaim.
UPDATE : This shouldnt be seen as towntell now

(4064)
Bionic (3): Wazza, Creature, catbae

This however is interesting vote and will clear out Catbae like that.

Bionic (4): Wazza, Creature, catbae, Zugzwang
Frostwolf103 (3): Kiiruma, Gocj, Bionic

(4460)

This happens after I made the redcheck fakeclaim, nothing changed much.

(4513)

Last ditch effort by voting Kiiruma again

Bionic (10): Creature, Zugzwang, Brakuren, catbae, Leafia, Wazza, Frostwolf103, thepigeonnyc, Jarek, Bionic

(6109)

The moment its believed there will be majority vote cast and ā€˜passā€™ the bomb on Catbae and let it explode, waiting for that moment. Except that plan failed.

@Wazza regarding the thing I am not counterpushing Kanave, I think Kanave is town for this.

@catbae sorry for the delay got chain ccā€™d and couldnt focus on this
I was originally gonna say that I think we have a strong group of 3 town in Jarek you and Wazza, but the more I thought about it the more I think that I was kinda pre-flipping frostwolf W there for wazza and that esp with the last event i should be more careful abou thte slot. the way they talked about the push on bio to get day vigged makes sense as wolf and while them mentioning the push having to have a wolf is weird if thats them, its also an easy way to get frost over. Iā€™m not quite ready to say the pair is w/v but I think its never w/w but >rand has exactly 1

other various thoughts obv never kill jarek, Pidgeons slot looks really bad and continues to not give me reasons to want it alive (though it does give me some pause that theyā€™re on frostwolf) bystander is probably ~town, Creature is nulltown and Gocj is Gocj (I have no idea what to make of this slot)

rest are null, yell at me if you want me to iso anyone in paticular to give stronger thoughts I just didnā€™t want to leave you with nothing before i go to bed

Counter argument, I didnt know he has some bulletproof vest

Was busy this weekend and havent had the change to catch up a ton. Anything big happen

Zug died in event

(Why are short links not working like full videos)

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

Nya

Alright Iā€™m around. Iā€™ve not seen anything about the Queen of Pop thing recently but Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ve just missed it :thinking:

Trueā€¦

Here it is @Kiiruma

1 Like

yā€™all I gotta ask, what happened to the bomb so far

Leafia still has it right?

Yeah I didnā€™t see any updates, was just wondering if Iā€™d missed one.
I didnā€™t think I did so ty for confirming.

I think so, nobody else has said they have it.
So the question is what Leafia does with it

Correction, Catbae has it

1 Like