Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Read the context as why this changed.

Well my vote isn’t getting any traction and I’m going to bed.

VOTE: Creature

I’ll leave it here if I don’t wake up in time for EOD.

i feel like its rough to scum read me after i have just been absent for a day or two for outside issues but honestly… but i can understand i have been extremely just nothing this game. probably didnt help when i signed up to three games at once but excuses are for chumps and i need to own up to my actions to say i played shit as town this game.

this is not fun ;-;

… i mean if i have to but i would rather not. i aint gonna lie down and die

… below what? BELOW WHAT

pbbbt my brain is running at 2 frames per second.
Catbae i think can last longer. i liked their reaction to the hero shot and their justifications behind it.
Wazza i am still not sure about i thought seeing a conversation between those two (catbae and wazza) would open my mind a bit more on the slot but fuck i still don’t know… on one hand i think their responses were definitly +townie, i don’t know if they would go so hard on the push if they were evil. but kiiruma’s death due to this mishap still confuses me.
@Wazza can i ask why did kiiruma specifically had to die?

i have read the context. i can now understand the vote…

mmmmm…

over reading probably… but why the “yet”?

? wait why?

i can see why the vote built on creature from a re read. they feel very on the wall about everything and backgrounds themselves alot. i am just… worried about the fact no one is actually defending them?

Then you havent read the context or quote the wrong posts.

or i did my own iso.

Yeah, keep going in either way.

oh wait i have only realised why this post is so funny.

1 Like

Here we go.

tbf tho at this time… werent you bluffing that bionic was lynch immune but red checked?

or was this after you outed it was a lie

I said this before Creature asked if the bomb on bionic cannot be moved

1 Like

These are on 5706/5708

Creature mention this like on 6230

1 Like

ah well. theres no real benefit of the doubt to that one

VOTE: Creature

i still worry about the fact no one is defending this slot tho

He’s the most outed wolf I’ve ever seen in my life. To defend him would be suicide for his packmates and I think they know it.

1 Like

Dibs on Kanave and Bystander as the rest of them.

1 Like

its called adamantine chains o rsoem