Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Is creature conf wolf?

The question is, is this famine ability 3P related or mafia related.

Either way Wazza is going to die from starvation

No idea. What makes you think Wazza is going to starve?

I am Nicki Minaj.

If I am crowned Queen I gain an extra public vote.

My Melody ability grants me access to a puppet account (LaraCroft).

My Interlude ability is some rock-paper-scissors day ability where I can choose three players and either:
a) Vanillaize one of their abilities (and deal 2 damage) if I win heavily;
b) Roleblock one of their abilities (and deal 1 damage) if I win normally;
c) Do nothing if I lose.

If my targets take 5 damage they die.

My Chorus ability allows me to turn off the debuffs and instead double the damage.

I turned on the Chorus ability last night (N2) and also I just confirmed it was a roleblockable ability therefore I couldn’t have been roleblocked.

I didn’t use it N1 and N2 because I didn’t know where to use it. N3 I used it on:

• Hazardwaste who I lost to.
  • jail who I won heavily (dealt 4 damage).
  • Kanave who I won normally (dealt 2 damage).

I can’t kill Hazardwaste tomorrow, but I could kill jail and Kanave tomorrow.

I think this should at least confirm I can’t be the wolf dayvig as my Interlude ability is a day ability and it can be confirmed by three living players right now. My Melody ability is also just controlling a puppet account. Only the Chorus can’t be really confirmed.

Anyway, I won’t bother to defend my own posting so much. I am pretty sure my posts were pretty pure in intention and I just posted whatever came into my head, even if I couldn’t write them down like a PhD graduate. Town can be “contradictory” all the time because their thoughts are constantly changing.

If I end up lynched, catbae should be the priority kill because he straight out tried to kill Wazza as opposed to just sorting one of the wagons, provided bullshit reasons to do so and his solving has been pretty garbage today. I think this is just his wolf meta.

I don’t know who else could be a wolf tbh. I think there’s at most one in Hazardwaste/jail/Kanave, I just want to get rid of this POE and thought my ability would be an easy way to do so.

I would probably look at whoever else quickly jumped on my wagon because I find it pretty hard a wolf wouldn’t jump on that opportunity. Leafia’s name comes into mind harder.

I think Gocj should be more fine because he has been pushing me since the dawn of times as opposed to just being opportunistic.

I’d say a 99.9999% chance of flipping wolf.

Read on my progress on creature

Alright just kill catbae after me

It looks pretty shitty progress

You can say it out loud that you’re just following the tide

Lol okay

This post is also quite wolfy

No it isn’t. Now you’re just trying to throw shade around.

This post looks very bad for you, Frostwolf

Not because you suspect me but because you also suspect bystander and Kanave

I am just too good bitch. hold on let me actually read this tho

When I flip town you’re gonna have to listen to me

What are your three choices

I don’t want to reveal them (as in what is the rock-paper-scissors flavor version) because it also selects what ability is gonna be affected

Though at the moment my chorus ability makes it only deal damage, it doesn’t vanillize or roleblock

Just keep on saying that Creature. I’ll be shocked if you flip town at this point.

i mean. your now not expecting me, kana or Jail to not out what the flavour is