Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

wtf

1 Like

Do you want me to kill Kanave?

I currently don’t want to kill them

If it’s not lylo I have 2 votes if it’s lylo I lose it that’s what the king vote does

Way too hasty. We need to think before we rush

It would have proved your alignment on the flip, yes.

I was kinda hoping wolves would just quickhammer me and the game would end

At least I would have no fault for losing today’s LyLo

Check yesterday around eod creature, dudes never a town

1 Like

This shade is wolfy as f. I’ve been hard suspecting you since yesterday for very valid reasons. I wasn’t even the first one to vote you today.

Maybe you’re right. Also, hosts, you never reset the votecount after yesterday.

It’s a day action

I can try to do that rn (33% chance it works though unless Kanave cooperates)

But I am not feeling Kanave being a wolf

I got another mutilated doll and used it on creature

It does damage or insta kill?

Event - Eurovision

Rules

Discussion of entries is illegal and will result in disqualification.

How to Enter

Players may submit, anonymously in their rolecards, a song from any language to participate. Deadline to submit is the end of the day.

How to Participate

During the night, players and spectators will rank submissions from best to worst. Whichever entree wins will be crowned the Eurovision Champion at the start of the day.

A store has opened! Players may exchange a usage of any of their abilities in exchange for one gold coin.

Item Effect Cost
Block Button Publicly remove yourself from private chats tonight. 1 Gold Coin
Motion Sensor Learn if a target player was visited or left their house tonight. 1 Gold Coin
Champagne Bottle Publicly roleblock yourself. 2 Gold Coin
Crystal Ball Choose a first target and a second target: if the first target dies, learn if the second target ever visited that player. 2 Gold Coin
Water Gun Publicly prevent a player from learning information tonight. 2 Gold Coin
Bread (x2) When the Famine begins, you live for one cycle longer. 3 Gold Coin
Window Upon purchasing, start a 1-hour ITA session with a default 10% chance to hit. May only be purchased during the first 24 hours of the day. 4 Gold Coin

Event - Dance Party! PleaseFuckingKillCatbaeThey’reMafiaThisisBrakurenFromDeadChatFuckingKillThem Edition

In the will of the late Queen @Brakuren’s death, it is announced that a million coinaroonies be dedicated to a celebratory dance party upon the coronation of a new queen. Without the aid of a necromancer, this will would not have been found. And important information, would not have been brought to light.

Rules

Teams will be publicly displayed once the invite period closes. Example:

Team Name Player 1 Player 2
Red Checked Mafia Leafia Catbae
Dayvigged Town Zugzwang Someone

There will be five rounds of the following: after teams are announced, all teams will at the same time receive a video of a dance move. This dance move is performed by someone who you will have to recognize. Players in your team will then need to work together to guess the type of dance move that is being performed. Teams will have a chat to discuss what they wish to submit, a submission would be formatted like:

/submit The Griddy, performed by Daeron

Both players must submit the same message for it to qualify as a submission.
Once you submit your answer, and your teammate agrees, you will receive the next round’s contents.

Some dances are performed by multiple people. In which case a formatting of “And”, “&”, “/” will be needed. Minor spelling differences will be ignored.

Do not discuss game content in your group chat - this chat is purely for event purposes. Do not post the videos in the game thread. During the overtime round, you will not be able to communicate outside of your designated group chat about event contents. Once you are completed all of them, do not speak in your event group chat unless you make it into the special overtime round.

You can publicly discuss video contents in the game thread.

There will be a total of five rounds.

Teams have until the end of the day, from when teams are announced, to complete their rounds. Failure to complete all rounds will result in disqualification.
If a teammate dies while a round is ongoing, a player may continue the competition without their teammate.
Once every team complete five rounds, there will be an announcement with the correct answers to the names of the dances that were used, as well as their performers.

Special Tiebreaker Round

In the event of a tie, a Special Tiebreaker showdown will happen during the night. During the Special Tiebreaker rounds, all teams that have tied for first will be given a dance, the first team to answer correctly wins. You are allowed to submit multiple answers, however if you get an answer wrong, you cannot submit another answer for the next 10 minutes. If this Special Tiebreaker happens, it will be announced by a message “A Special Tiebreaker round has begun” at the start of the night. If the special tiebreaker round doesn’t end before the start of the next day, all teams will be disqualified and a random participant in the event will be the winner. This winner will be publicly announced.

The winners of the event will not be announced, however the two players who won will know if their team won.

How to Enter

Players may form a team of a chosen name with another player until the 12 hour mark of the day. You will be granted a chat purely for the functioning of event mechanics and nothing else.
To invite a player to create a team, submit in your rolecard “/create team [team name] offer [player to invite]”. Your offer will then be sent to that player’s rolecard.
To accept an invite, submit in your rolecard “/accept [team name]”.
Example: /create team ObviouslyAWolf offer Frostwolf103

To participate in this event, players must say the following publicly:

/in I understand the true meaning behind this event

https://youtu.be/aUP-DW7ZIHI?si=YE1l34dO77rNejTZ

atp I am leaning towards just treating Gocj as agenda’d wolf or gamethrowing town

Omgus

Is that a death event?

I am willing to join but I am completely unable to play

So I didn’t give anyone the bomb, but somehow I have a bomb…

It’s not OMGUS

It’s just assuming the world you’re town means the game is a total loss so not worth considering that world until postgame

I am gonna have a test in the next 3 hours so I hope the event doesn’t start so soon

Dies laughing This is hilareous in hindsight of Catbae’s flip.

Welp