Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

:thinking:

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m genuinely just missing this entirely itā€™s going right over my head

Unless you were the person spying on my hood chats :pleading_face:

ā€œCheck Brakuren ISOā€ was established as the code for the person peeking the chat >.<

Oh

yeah Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m really stupid

I hope you liked grilled cheese

all good LOL

but yeah I mostly agree with that poe (except that Iā€™m in it :joy_cat:)

Well I donā€™t think thereā€™s 5 wolves especially with one of them dead thatā€™d make 6 total completely impossible so Iā€™m hoping the idea today is that the Poe is narrowed through mechanics socials or whatever else

That, and itā€™s 5 players that I think we should be looking at. Yes, other players could be scummy and be evil, but weā€™re at the point in the game where going for pushes like that unless the person outright claims to be a wolf isnā€™t really worth it, and we need to consolidate. There are easy wolves to catch out there, we can catch those and then circle back on the tinfoil hat theories of who the last ones are if the game doesntā€™ end there

Granted wazza is like in my POE because of that tinfoil hat theory but you know thereā€™s actual credence there.

i have a small tinfoil on Wazza too bc of one of the events earlier but weh

You know that hood with guava is like actually just a dead hood though

nto enough to actively look there today

oh yeah 100%

GIMMIE A CONTRACT :moyai:

Guavaā€™s last message on the 20th saying theyā€™re muting the chat:

yepā€¦useful abilityā€¦

:sob:

No I think hazard needs to claim today for one. If thereā€™s anti-claim boohoo if they anti-claim hazard theyā€™re just doing our job at this point

After that maybe we can think about it depends on what they claim