Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

^

ohh

okay thank u for clarification

@Kanave @Jarek vote zug pretty please he is still not top wagon

@Brakuren maybe you too since you got double votes?

green

but also i recommend against dayvigging me

You gotta convince me monsieur Bionic

consider for a minute whether me making a read you disagree with makes me mafia or just town who has a different opinion than you. i keep running into this obstacle in my games where people disagreeing with my reads decide i must be scum for it because they can’t fathom i could have a different perspective

zug immediately backed off voting me the moment i applied any pressure

1 Like

okay

can you explain your thought process on zug for me so i can understand you better if i am misunderstanding you

and this is wolf ai how

1 Like

you are being kinda obnoxious (not in an insulting way, but you are making it very clear you want zug wagoned type of way) i would not want to proceed further either

they’re scared of an early exe on themselves

i just cant see this vision everyone else is seeing plz help me see it cuz if im wrong im not gonna stop being wrong unless people try to help me understand it lol

1 Like

if zug gets exed and flips red we keep an eye on jail

actually bastard game we can’t fully trust flips

crazy read to make considering everyone else seems to be able to see this wolf zug except me

sure

it might take a bit to write it up though

for the record it’s not an especially confident read which is why i presented it as a more or less loose summary, it just felt like a thing that was most interesting to press at the moment

1 Like

everyone else? zug only has 2 votes and im rallying up people to get it moving

that’s an overexaggeration i would say