Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Just reslized my vote never got added to the votecount for some reason so before I go…VOTE: Guava :sleepingleafeon:

Sirderpsalot was killed last night!

1 Like

Uh im knocking derps down a bit on the top wolf

I wanna ate and follow my card read to see if rngesus is in my favor

how? i found all of those posts NAI as its literally just them explainign the logical inconsistency which leafia made to leafia

id be fine with them beign a wagon but I don’t understand why leafia or kiiruma is voting them, like I don’t get the logic behind it at all

after reading thread jail is like BLEEDING town idk how anyone is scumreading them
derps is pretty wolfy
I don’t see what others do in zug like at all
leafia is still probably wolf
juries still out on gocj they will die eventually the day of reckoning will come etc etc
creature publically saying they’re not using their day action is weird but makes me think they’re town bc I don’t think mafia would think they to do that
wazza gives me weird vibes but I feel like I always get weird vibes from wazza, but then again wazza always rolls wolf so maybe thats what happened here
i dont understand why kiiruma voted guava which makes me think kiiruma is more likely to be scum but I know i really struggle to read kii properly
jarek is here, he’s defintley posting, he’s probably town bc he seems clueless
catbae I think I just want to be town but I don’t think I actually read them as town yet, def wouldn’t kill there today tho

with all that being said VOTE: Leafia (I thought I was still voting leafia but I must’ve unvoted at some point, i dont remember when)
I’d also be down to vote derps but I personally scumread leafia far more

this is the most backhanded compliment of all time :sob:

before Wazza explained the copypasta thing it felt like she was trying to like invalidate YBW’s read

hi guava this is not a game related question but how tf do u keep posting like the exact same second i do its freakin me out

I am not clueless I have reads :pleading_face:

clueless as in lack-of-tmi

I mean you saw the fightwithspirit whenisgood we have the same availability LOL

oh true lmao

why does FoL stack replies like “3 new replies” I want to see all the replies and respond directly to them before I backread but I can’t

Iv also wondered this

1 Like

Wdym

you seem really hard to read and I don’t feel like putting in the mental effort of reading you. I think you will die eventually so I’m not gonna bother

read me

They said scum so

a

I meant read me but better