Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Lmao no way

while I had a red check

I had 3/4 wolves right ftr

but the other voices were against it

1 Like

Leafia and wazza manage to disfuse the situation

1 Like

I reflexively used your ability on you

Thanks.

2 Likes

oh btw
if one person ISO’d me I was fucked

1 Like

i am so happy i was only lost for a day. i hate that shit

1 Like

Once again it is proven to be painfully easy to pocket me in neighborhoods

1 Like

literally one person ISO’ing me it was ggs

3 Likes

you dont do that when dead know far more then you

I mean i isoed you but it didnt help me so

Clarifications:

@Brakuren I did not “nerf” you midgame.

Close your shop, publicly leave the town and come back the next day. During this time, actions fail against you. You may not talk but can still be voted.

Leaving the town means you can’t use night abilities. This is standard on commuters. It doesn’t need to be stated on the rolecard. Could it have? Possibly, as I had said, but both the intention and the wording of the rolecard would not allow you to use your ability during the night

@Someone Hosts were not “hard wolfsiding”. 10 out of the 11 things on the moderror/integrity breach list benefitted town, and wolves had on average 0.67 KPN I believe Wazza had said and had a single successful dayvig off.

Additionally, we gave @jail access to chloe’s reads which were gigastrong in pointiing out that Wazza was powerwolfing among other things. We also allowed Brakuren to join dead chat despite that not being what was planned on mistake. There’s a ton of other things that we did that were in town’s favour.
The only moderror that was in scum’s favour was that catbae was not notified of having their mind probed until after you flipped

2 Likes

Wait wazza what were you thinking d1 when i ask you your reads on hazard

@Achromatic Still think I’m polarized?

lmao

To be fair apparently I was just good at hiding

1 Like

I was under the impression catbae was wolf, with him town it makes sense

I was going to send jail a wolfcase on you but didn’t want to impact the game too much lol

Super wp u powerwolfed hard

4 Likes

Gotta be one of the games of all time
Would review again

2 Likes