Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

you voted frost without posting any read on them, which appears opportunist and wolfy - you know people differentiate wolves and town from people who have good faith and bad faith pushes. empty votes are wolf AI because it doesn’t demonstrate willingness to solve!!
I’m not even sure you claimed the copcheck on catbae (I am pretty sure you didn’t)

1 Like

I did say why I voted them

Im just forgettable, its why my reads are worthless

I said that frost pushing the not person person to target me with the vanila was highly anti town

considering I was claiming a role that just wanted to avoid being anti-claimed not killed

wdym? quote posts?

1 Like

right, and your actions in game typically include doing nothing and not contributing to voting out mafia. easy choice to get rid of that. I would have vigged bystander or Gocj if I’d had the opportunity because they were about the same in my estimation. (I was tragically unable to bait any wolves into saying they wanted to die despite attempting it on multiple occasions).

2 Likes

@Someone going to be genuinely honest with you - I don’t think you know how to play mafia or make reads. You should go to MU or MS and play mountainous or newbie setups until you’ve formed the skills necessary to develop reads, rather than trying to do that while also dealing with tons of mech and allsorts.

2 Likes

And I think your solution to not-knowing-how-to-make-reads-or-play-the-game is to not-play-the-game which is not ideal

how am i supposed to make a read when i

whatever

Peak FoL is A Red Check being posted and town ignoring it

1 Like

MS run newbie setups once a month every wednesday, next one should be around 24th july

There’s a mentoring game open for signups right now on MU but its more intermediate than newbie honestly

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/47249-This-is-a-Mentor-Game

a redcheck on a flipped villager yes

Ok I had 3/4

wait why the fuck did me and zug immediately die

zug died because leafia instantly vigged them due to fulfilling the visit conditional
you died because uh idk mafia’s kills were all over the place. they failed way too many and hit wack targets

1 Like

Those kills are the fucking craziest coincidence lmao

most of their nightkills were rushed bc I prohibited puppeting and they had to co-ordinate with hazard who to clean who was australian

Mafia getting Kill protectred twice was rough