Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

why didn’t Kiiruma get the bomb on time then

was attacked by wolves n1 but survived because bulletproof

1 Like

Not contributing to town win condition can also mean just not playing / being a total slanker

It kinda makes sense to kill a player who is unreadable because of inactivity but Someone was readable

2 Likes

wdym

then got attacked again because leafia made n1 happen again

1 Like

So Catbe: Hero Shot Luxy, who was mech green in hood chat
Fucked up the bomb pass
and Dayvigged the IC

what the fuck

Kii got bomb at 5:00:10 you said there were 5 seconds left

its fine ppl do this to me a lot

idk shit like this makes me never want to play mafia

she submitted at 5 seconds left

I am sorry that that’s not enough time to tell kiiruma amd let him pass it

2 Likes

because I can’t send messages in nanoseconds

2 Likes

Yeah idk

I just feel terrible because I think I played really well and everything went to shit lol

1 Like

yea u got killed for being to good

1 Like

and then ppl just ignored u so …

No. I didn’t play good to be honest. I should have played better. There were some things I could have improved on like finding Frost as town. Bionics flip was just so fucking specific to frost that like Frost was just fucked.

I had a suspicion that Jarek was a wolf N1 tbh when Luxy said they were in Jarek’s chat. I probably should have followed up on that by pressuring Jarek. I always had a sneaking suspicion the cop check was fake, as it didn’t like up with Frosts role. I think if I found V!Frostwolf, I probably would have solved into Wazza/Jarek

I’m confused as to how Frostwolf knew that you won coins from events to be honest, I never did this to anyone but Catbae, Luxy, and Zuugzwang.

1. (spectator chat voice) Wazza was extremely obvious scum
  2. I had Hazzy on D1 because he was really funny
  3. I townread Zug before I read any of his posts, and only afterward realised that this townread had to be completely unfounded because I had not read any of his posts.
1 Like

I think optimally bomb Frostllp shoot Leafia would have happened if coordination occurred. Then when Frost flips Wazza/Jarek are just fucked

You mean I have to post, so people know who I townread and scum read? :wowee:

2 Likes

Idk why Catbae didn’t claim in hood chat after it was really fucking obvious Zug, Luxy, and I were town

sadly at that point there’s not much you can do

you can’t delay the timer but you also can’t speed send it to Kiiruma

I also don’t think Kyo knew I would respond