Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Good idea.

From mafia scum:

The Commuter is a role that may “leave Town” each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any other Night actions they may have.

It is consensus that commuters cannot act while commuting. This is standard. The wording “leave the town” means this.

1 Like

Typically = Commute = no night actions

But there are cases when people can act on commute

Rolecard I gave you shows commute = no night action is how it is supposed to be. I completely understand where you are coming from for the record

Which would be expressly stated on a rolecard
Absence of wording does not mean “yes”

1 Like

No, I don’t disagree that it’s standard practice, but my action was neither specified to specifically be a commute, which I would then see commute rolecard, and neither was the limit of “no night action” placed in my rolecard anywhere

I think the ruling was 100% fair and an understandable oversight but I also think it’s ideal for rolecards to avoid including these implicit assumptions - the role explicitly states you’re untargetable but not that you can’t use actions. Everybody is correct here. We can all go home

6 Likes

Yup. I had you deep in my pocket practically the entire game.

1 Like

cat
5siqc3loaz8d1

2 Likes

… and then not do anything for the time we’re at home because we’ve commuted.

4 Likes

I’ll see myself out.

… or rather, I’ll commute out.

7 Likes

U buffed me anyways by seeing DVC so that was fair compensation

tbf that was an integrity breach but we just rolled with it :wowee:

3 Likes

LOL

I somehow thought I could comfortably process every night action + event in 30m

uh

it took me & amelia both working constantly for an hour to get past the leafia fiasco

pigeon also received a mid-game buff. they were supposed to be compulsive but they submitted an abstain and I didn’t catch it during the leafia fiasco which just caused me to retroactively make pigeon non-compulsive

2 Likes

Yeah hosts were fine

Balance wise Mafia roles were way too fucking strong and town roles were pretty weak

True. Lots of wolves got in deep.

Like Hazards role is actually broken as it punishes town for finding mafia

Leafia’s 1 shot should never exist

actions that were duplicated, were duplicating. it was insane.

uhhhh I think hazard was conditionally strong, and I think wazza was decently strong, but jarek & bionic were vanilla effectively
leafia’s role was definitely strong.

but creature’s role was stronger than any scum role and so was derps’ so like bleh

1 Like

wdym?

Mafia gets extra KP if town lynches Hazard before transformation