Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Well that’s playstyle-based then

I wouldn’t call my posts wolfy as town because I know I am not wolf-motivated

I could maybe say why someone would find them wolfy, but they’d still be wrong

Instead I try to explain what were my exact thoughts when I made them and why it was town-motivated

I am hoping Pigeon should be holding on his bombs after Catbae vs Wazza, and not use it.

Lo and behold he still uses a bomb, there is 0% its activated by outside factor and no Leafia confirms I visited them instead of Pigeon.

Also creature you are still going on about bionic I see.

I don’t think so mostly just leaf

How does one gets ‘outed’, look at my case and you would think that wanting to shoot the outed wolf only to survive and activates an ability, I dont think you would apply the same logic on closed bastard game?

Also Bionic wasn’t outed until by observation that my check believed was real and I have later retracted everything.

Lynchproof does not equal vigproof

I am also glad I didnt get executed and have him most likely unlocked two abilities.

Remember he tossed the bomb to Catbae only to fail to read the OP about no majority wagons.

tiygyts============

bro

THAT WAS A TYPOE FOR" YOU GUYS"

how gdoes that even happen

uhm

i think creature is town something…

Why are you concerned about him, he is not dying rn.

bc

he might die the next day u dont know

I will use my bomb tonight if I’m somehow not executed as I’ll be able to control where it ultimately ends up at EoD

Your posts don’t need to be wolf motivated to sound wolfy and you seem to expect everyone to view things the same way. That’s not how life works. What one person finds villagery another might find wolfy and vice versa. You aren’t even attempting to figure out the motivations of the people wolfreading you and that’s pretty telling.

Yeah. Creature is more likely to flip wolf here honestly. VOTE: Creature

His defense of himself and this OMGUS he’s spewing out and how he’s suspecting peo pl le just for scumreading him suck massive balls. I have trouble even fathoming a world where Creature is a villager.

I am and your motivation to push me sounds wolfy af

No you’re not and no it doesn’t. You’re only tryiing to make it sound that way.

“What one person finds villagery another might find wolfy and vice versa.”

Which you’re completely ignoring. Nice try trying to use my own words against me. You haven’t even considered that I’m just a villager that finds your play extremely wolfy.