Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

are you a citizen leafia

2 Likes

I can’t believe this is happening.

Everyone is SHEEPING EACH OTHER. I thought this was a joke before, due to the amount of sheeping their was, but literally everyone on the wagon is sheeping except whomever baker said they were following (even though that person did not provide an explanation).
NO ONE HAS AN ACTUAL REASON TO VOTE ON LUKA.

No argument has been presented.
No reasoning has been given.
No one has any idea why they’re voting.

Guys, if there isn’t a reason to vote for someone, you shouldn’t vote on them

I know I’m being a bit dramatic, but this is legitimately the dumbest lynch train I’ve ever seen. It almost makes me want to shove it through for the lolz, but that would defeat the spirit of the game, so instead, I’ll tell y’all this:

Don’t vote on somebody for no reason. It’s dumb. Stop it. Hell, lynch me if you want, at least I have a couple of posts that people think are sus. Just don’t vote someone for no reason.

2 Likes

Everyone is SHEEPING EACH OTHER. I thought this was a joke before, due to the amount of sheeping their was, but literally everyone on the wagon is sheeping except whomever baker said they were following (even though that person did not provide an explanation).

I know I’m being a bit dramatic, but this is legitimately the dumbest lynch train I’ve ever seen. It almost makes me want to shove it through for the lolz, but that would defeat the spirit of the game, so instead, I’ll tell y’all this:

Don’t vote on somebody for no reason. It’s dumb. Stop it. Hell, lynch me if you want, at least I have a couple of posts that people think are sus. Just don’t vote someone for no reason.

2 Likes

i did think about it, maybe not a lot but just enough

is there no other alternative to luka in your opinion?

2 Likes

1 Like

Yup. A proud Leafeon citizen of Leafeon colony #319.

2 Likes

Leafia is determined to make sure that, regardless of our alignments, I never feel able to work with her :pensive:

1 Like

Literally not true. No one has a reason to vote Caitlyn you mean.

He is not angry at you dear. He is angry at the backup process

3 Likes

did you check the op to make sure there were only vanillas

2 Likes

I didbhave a reason then luka did luka and i said fuck that

1 Like

Why is caitlin the main vote now. I swear i leave then come back to a not wagon every time

This is a wagon tho

Also it’s tied

yeah like 4 people voted caitlin in the span of a minute i love fol

1 Like

my reason: They have too many posts to read so I want to read less

2 Likes

Also abislot is voting caitlin :slight_smile:

Phone typing is hrad

I’d accept Orange too. He’s being extremely wolfy with how he’s defending Luka and already has the first three executions planned out. In fact…VOTE: Orange Best chance to execute a wolf I feel.

I’m also on phone and have been for the last like 24h

why do you mention it