Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

im more familiar with your scum play maybe youre just different as town lmao

1 Like

I didn’t take my meds this morning nor the last morning and sometimes I get irritated but other than that I don’t think there’s anything different

1 Like

my eyes feel different too

1 Like

are you like… okay

1 Like

yeah that’s pretty standard when I don’t take my meds
I get overstimulated (I think that’s bad wording but I don’t know how to phrase it I get irritated a lot easier when experiencing stuff)

1 Like

I think we can calm down a bit on the accusations outside of the game.
I think your both being sensible this game. I did think litten could have used some better words but i dont think litten is acting any differently.

1 Like

I’d accept Orange and Homie. Both feel really wolfy to me.

2 Likes

was it just a classic case of “I felt like X person had done wolfy things but on re-read actually it’s fine”?

1 Like

why am I wolfy to you

1 Like

Leafia is scumreading all of my townreads literally all of them KILL HER ASS

2 Likes

yeah leafia clearly she is a homie and a cat, not a wolf

5 Likes

Earlier you had some really wolfy moments.

1 Like

im not saying hes acting scummy im saying hes acting different. its why i pointed out im more familiar with his scum game although his tone doesnt give him away as scum its just… weird. somethings weird. sorry if im a bit fixated on it its just. i dont know something doesnt feel right in general

1 Like

Leafeon actually.

1 Like

Why i said outside the game stuff

1 Like

oh ok that really clears things up thanks

3 Likes

Nah.

1 Like

here’s the entire ISO

Summary

tl;dr a lot of these posts are kinda nothingburgers despite plenty of opportunity to say something

asking hazard’s thoughts about the “Caitlin slander” (note the specific wording) is a good example of this in a way that feels like it could be designed to look solvy when it really isn’t - he never comments on it or how it relates to anybody’s alignment, really, beyond Caitlin being town, which is just kinda assumed from the start

and the questions towards story on her request he vote garfooled go like nowhere of import

it’s really bleh

2 Likes

You’re welcome despite me knowing you were being sarcastic there.

1 Like

no, it was a case of me typing

1 Like