Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Literally Kiiruma

havent you played like 2 games here

Who was the only wolf that survived and end gamed

no

Honestly people really underestimate TuTuu there is a reason she dies night one.

How is voting the only thing that qualified a tunnel?

You’re stuck on me and I’ve tried addressing, pointed out that you had no case on me (to which you responded with “you TMIed people town” but then haven’t solved with them as town) then leaving you alone for like 12+ hours.

Nothing has worked. You still keep bringing me up as a viable wagon.

Kinda seems like tunneling to me. Should I use the word shading instead? Shade + vote = tunnel? Is that the magic formula?

And it isn’t because she’s a fun kill

it would be easier to not underestimate him if he didn’t do things like fake post wolfchat with no plan :pensive:

Tutuu is pretty great.

She also was screaming to kill Leafia for disagreeing with her.

fuckign

you DID vote me earlier today

you tunneling tunneler

1 Like

gl

Not tunnelling I just really suspect you

Can we like not vote off town though.
That would be nice.

Let’s keep Caitlin alive.

treasure you are aware on how i play as scum youve been in games with me as scum
I would not approve of a tutuu kill there

Then give me a name of someone who would.

…you

You still haven’t told me which account is Sulit’s alt. Realtiming for the rest of today too as I don’t have as much time today as I’d like to get caught up.

you don’t suspect me

you just have an interest in keeping the POE for today to be me, Story, and you opened it to homiecat mid-day

what do you think about that analysis?

It’s homiecat???

last game we played you tried to stealth change to someone we hadn’t talked about who we gave the gun to like 30 minutes before action close you are known for your non-standard nightmech choices