Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Again I feel like your both town and you are going to hurt us and be one of the causes we may lose this game.

if so then I guess I lose us the game

whoops

not the first time, won’t be the last

That’s why I backed off of Gar and realized they are probably town.

(D1, the beginning of everything)
“pyxxy”

“pyxxy”

“Story or pyxxy”

“Story or pyxxy” while speaking to Leafia

“Story and pyxxy”, because maybe pyxxy didn’t want to bus Story (honest question: Treasure did you look into this? I might have missed you doing this solving in your ISO)

“pyxxy is scum because he has TMI” ???

“Pyxxy…and if not pyxxy, then Story! Don’t forget that folks! Pyxxy or Story, no exceptions.”

“pyxxy…or homiecat, actually. wait, I mean, also Story of course. Can’t forget Story. Because NKA or whatever. What matters is that I’m still pushing Story.”

aight 4th wall break. I have no idea what “shove Story in my face” means

anyways
“pyxxy because TMI. Story because it’s important to say Story’s name.”

“pyxxy because TMI. that’s right. my solving hasn’t moved past that fact for the entire phase.”
weird post btw. calling Leafia crazy? why :|

"treat—woahhhhhhh, my bad. Almost made it look like I might be willing to reconsider pyxxy here. My bad. Apologies to anyone who got the impression that my reads would change. I accept full responsibility for any feelings that might have caused. pyxxy is a wolf, because TMI, although I haven’t solved with that fact at all today, and in face I decided that helping the homiecat wagon was the best use of my time, while chatting it up with Orange who I definitely won’t turn on after pyxxy flips town, while mysteriously I won’t treat leafia with that same suspicion for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

/fin

but you’re not tunneling me tho

Our aim is to win.
The way it always should be.

Yes

My friend it’s called deduction

When you deduct players and go onto a player that you have no reason to think is town, you suspect them

Plus when you see things that can point to them not being town it’s like,
Alarm Bells.

what have you deduced today

your reads have been static for the entire day

your POE started at pyxxy, because TMI, and Story, because D1 counterwagon (correct me if I’m wrong)

you added homiecat because…honestly it seems like because it was convenient

tell me where I’m wrong about this

Yes?
Then why would you rather continue beating each others throats.
@Caitlin you too.

You both need to re-read each others iso to see it’s coming from the same town light but in opposite directions.

Not to mention why do you even ping Caitlin to get off Homiecat that shit confused me.

It’s like right there if your town it shows you have the Will to consider Caitlin is town so let’s try and do more with that will yes?

unrelated to my Treasure conversation

VOTE: Hazardwaste

Gar not being a wolf.
More certain on Orange being town
More certain on Rose being town
Baker wolf and then somewhat good with response that puts them back to borderline
Hazard sounds alright and I think can be town
Me liking Achro a little bit

There is lots I have deducted today.
I have a bunch of posts, WHAT do you think they are fluff or some shit?
Get real.

1 Like

actually no

VOTE: RoseRedWitch

I don’t need to artificially consolidate yet

Like I’ve deducted quite a bit of stuff.
It’s your job to read the game and notice that.

Get off of them.
Or I will vote your ass.

You might be a wolf but you aren’t starting a wagon on another town read.

If both Caitlin and Rose being top wagons I’ll quit.

As in this game

Did I say they were fluff? Did I say I didn’t read them?

All that deduction and miraculously, it has had no effect on your POE.

Do you understand why I’m trying to point this out to you? From my perspective, you picked a POE to start the day and have just confirmation biased yourself into feeling good about it.

1 Like