Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

not accepting the free town read is probably a fine enough reason

1 Like

this game will get to 4000 posts by end of day 1. i appreciate these fleeting moments of a sensible/readable game we could share together for a little while guys

1 Like

also being this uh not tunnely on those two posts u called wolfy is townie

2 Likes

honestly

1 Like

I think it’ll get to that by the 24 hour mark.

2 Likes

praying I get n1d I do not want to play in a game with this many posts sry

2 Likes

praying I don’t get n1’d as I’m having fun

3 Likes

whos wolf

3 Likes

Everyone but you. You’ll die N1.

2 Likes

it’s a real mystery

3 Likes

u’ve won almost all of ur scum games and lost almost all of ur town games on fol. where are u barging in trying to get n1d?

2 Likes

never have I been happier
So True Oomfie Kon

2 Likes

orange…where are thou

1 Like

sobbing dont call me out like this

3 Likes

Now to head out so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

gn!

2 Likes

It’s never too late. You’re just a player and you have the same meaning as any other player.
We are all disposable as we are all useful.

Put it in this perspective, yes Story time with Treasure.

I had a game, similar to this.
10 Innocents vs 3 Killers.

One of them was Leaf, at this time everyone knew about how good I was at reading Maple Leaf. It was also funny because I kinda replaced someone in the game.
Maple Leaf was so killer it was nuts.
Heck before I joined no one would vote that guy off because people viewed him as too important, after while they realized they were all important and I was pretty important to get a check on Leaf.

So anyway I hop into the game as everyone is attacking other innocents and I rise up with a juicy Leaf Killer check.
I spoiled his plans so good and it went from 4 Innocent top wagons with 3 votes each to almost the entire game voting off Leaf.
Then the next day I guess I was saved during the night, so anywhere I come In and someone was taking control, doesn’t mean their killer but I criticized them for it to see how they react and they got pretty offensive

2 Likes

Crap I wasn’t finished!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

ok townlean sure. if mafia im blaming litten

1 Like