Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Why should I jump for you?

Again I don’t give a fuck if I was Alice or you are Alice, our goal is providing reads, sharing our thoughts.

Leafia (5): pyxxy, Achromatic, Treasure, RoseRedWitch, Caitlin

Pyxxy has been on every counter wagon to Caitlin. If he’s not scum we always lose I think.

Yeah but I have my own process which has proven to be good. So stop being bent out of shape

I mean I still haven’t decided about him or Gar tomorrow tbh.
We will see what happens tomorrow I guess.

No you.

also note to self: dont mess around with your vote later in the game, people will apparently put others at -1 with no thought <_<

@RoseRedWitch

Again, don’t fuck this up.

You know what to do to win this game, it’s all in the hood.

This is the final time I ping you because I don’t want to overwhelm you with pings sorry.

@Treasure

can you walk me through the posts that made you tr caitlin the most please?

@Garfooled

same for you. What were the ‘emotional’ posts that made you tr Caitlin? Why do you still have faith in those town read style in regards to me atm? I am a much better wolf than Caitlin, so why are you holding fast on a tr of me?

Again it was mainly just their emotional posts plus the shared read we had day 1.
Think it was Litten and Orange being wolves I think.

I vibed with them and really believed both them and orange were villagers tunnelling each other.

Just rolled out of bed. Thankyou for letting me speak today.

Best people ever <3

So caitlin is very clearly one. If it wasnt decided yesterday the start of this day made it very evident

Rose voted for caitlin without following achro which means something probably when i wake up more

Oh never mind

The only people who didnt vote caitlin yesterday were treasure and Pyxxy.
However rose and achro switched to leafia and didnt stay on their vote. So it doesnt really mean anything. I probably should wake up more before i try this. But i am doing it anyway!

Does caitlin bus? Hold on let me check when she hops off this vote (note she is first on)

Hops off basically instantly. So that luka vote doesnt really mean much atm

Goes in again. Never mind it means something. Luka/Achro is probably good

First interaction with gar. Gar points out that Caitlin is to angry which caitlin bites back at.
(Sending this now cause phone screen getting hard to use…)

Womp womp

This sentence does shine much joy on gars legacy. But at that point there wasnt really much reason to say this if they were s/s

At least i had one read right. Luka is town unless Caitlin busses hard

Could be theatre but does w/w recognise this now. Whats caitlins discord name? Phonoix. So maybe but maybe not. This is probably a nothing burger

Townread pyxxy

Man… i forgot my rule of wolves defending their kills…
(Post 3224 brb)

Hey Hazard, have fun :ocean:
@Achromatic literally their entire game has been emotional
Also see them vs Tutuu in the Purgatory game I hosted
Same shid
They take things personally as town
Which they did with orange this game

This is a callback
To the wave I did earlier on in the game
This is important
You should laugh
It’s funny