Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

She kills me far less often

2 Likes

Yes

You… you realize people are scum reading her for her objectively wolfy play this game and not because of a past game right?

What are you talking about lol

I mean maybe some of you guys enjoy it but I personally despise repeating the same mistakes if it’s avoidable.

If I think someone is being sus and that player does it every game as every alignment I know I need to figure out a new way to read that someone.
Perhaps you guys don’t work that way?

Your a liability to town and any decent wolf would keep you alive until FX because you are their best bet to get a miskill off in FX if your not killed before then

I’m also a liability for town which is why even when i have perfect solves wolfs here never kill me

1 Like

Your take is effectively don’t read or push or pressure Leafia and basically just don’t play mafia

Never once did I say anything about anyone suspecting Leafia for something from a past game.

I am saying that Leafia always gets voted the exact same way for almost the exact same thing every game

1 Like

It is Leafias job as town to be towny

If she’s not being towny she dies

Thanks for adding that second part. Made me feel better about this >.<

Treasure, you are beating this drum about how leafia is always executed for the same reasons every game regardless of their alignment. You could be right, in fact I won’t deny that I have mislynched leafia before by misreading her. But I don’t really care, it’s far too early in the game for me to hear someone tell me that we shouldn’t be pushing leafia when pushing people is how we actually make them readable. You can beat that drum when it’s closer to end of day, but I don’t really want to hear about why we shouldn’t be voting leafia when the game just started.

This is objectively false

You told me to say it

1 Like

Everyone’s different.
Maybe to them they are townie.

Stop relaying on people to play the way YOU want them to.

I don’t expect YOU to play a certain way and you shouldn’t expect other to.

For a player like Leafia try to find a different way to read them, find a different approach to get a more accurate read.

1 Like

The only reason wolfs ever kill me before FX is because I’ve proven I’m clutch as fuck in FX

1 Like

I know. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t scar.

Not scar lol uh
Sting

I find town of all playstyles

I don’t care how you play the game

It is literally towns job to fucking be towny

The end

1 Like

That is the fucking game

1 Like

I just feel like when people do that, we have a better chance at finding a wolf if we rando vote.