Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

that would do it

You Fool.
You fell for my trap!

1 Like

has felt good insofar as her thoughts have generally led mine on

which is something I wouldn’t historically attribute to town!sulit but absolutely would not attribute to scum!sulit

1 Like

admittedly idk if she’s had some kinda scum renaissance while I was busy

something to note is she hasn’t randed town in forever

So if I looked at their ISO I would find a thought of theirs you brought up further or shared similar on your ISO?

I mean I guess that’s one way to word it

Ok. Bet.

mostly they’ve kinda just

taken the actions I was going to take before I did

even if/when our results have differed, the timing of the process has been the same

for example I ended up not talking about whoever that one person is whose name is similar to psyx’s

but right after I looked over their posts and was like “this is towny enough for now, not gonna bring it up” sulit looked into them and found them scummy and brought them up to vote them

felt p similar to what happened when I was throwing out Leafia as a prime target with a side of Caitlin and she jumped onto Caitlin from that basically in time with me also deciding to do so

2 Likes

it’s not lock anything but it’s enough for me to feel comfortable with her for now

1 Like

story outed mafia (trust)

((i dont rly care tbh))

((at least rn))

but i felt like saying this

That’s fair
I was reading their posts and not really see any actual spark behind them which is why I voted them and asked you your thoughts on them but I could see what you mean by that:

Wow. Ok.

VOTE: Today

1 Like

all credit goes to me if story is a wolf

1 Like

…why am I still voting Leafia

If I asked why I take it your not going to tell me why.

that’s a good question

2 Likes

well I think they are a wolf so there’s that