Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

im not really
counting on them being a team
im not putting all the marbles there
i think
i think that they could be
but with your input tbh my thoughts have changed a bit on that
i will reevaluate EoD or before that

1 Like

Hello my name is Sulit and I think tutu is town

I think that 633 is a goofy post for a wolf to make
Why would a wolf comment that treasure would be unreadable till later? the comment comes from someone trying to read them

There was also one post where they made this giant paragraph about moving Caitlin down bc if they get mislynched they wanna have good reads

I also like 500 the thought process feels genuine

This was quick breakfast time reads with homiecat, I’m going back to reading my textbook

1 Like

@tutuu is it true px gets mled a lot :pleading_face:

and if so, for what?

1 Like

tutuu (3): orangeandblack5, Litten, Treasure
Luka (2): Caitlin, pyxxy
Leafia (1): Garfooled
TodaysStory (1): tutuu
pyxxy (1): homiecat
Garfooled (1): Leafia
Litten (1): Luka

Not Voting (5): PrincessAbigail, RoseRedWitch, JamieIsBored, TodaysStory, Hazardwaste

1 Like

helo

He is very goofy and goofs around like a goofball as town, but then watch him rand mafia and he turns into a cold blooded killer

I dont wanna post to keep thread small and give opportunity for ppl to catch up. I dont have anything to say anyway

Learning always matters, that’s part of growing up.

You haven’t addressed the stuff I either asked or talked to you about.

I already explain this to you how it’s not, stop being stubborn.

What theory? I was pointing out a Leafia fact.
What’s sus about defending a popular misread player when others such as Zorvo had done it before?

Clearly you’re just being arrogant by not reading my posts as this is just wrong.
Go look at my ISO again? I’ve given reads besides Leafia reads and I contributed while doing so.

I’m just going to be openly honest with you and tell you about how I read that in you perspective.

NAI. Nothing about it makes me more likely innocent or mafia.
But what it does show is it shows history of Leafia being voted off constantly for the same reason.

HOLY HECKERS I JUST WOKE UP WHAT’S GOIN ON FOLKS!? Anyway gonna do some read backs now, if anyone’s got questions feel free to ask!

1 Like

Cool Shit is going on, go find some.

I feel like they were probably saying like I am easier to read as the game goes on.

1 Like

The issue is I’m seeing that all as personality indicators not alignment indicators

And frankly it sometimes seems to go too far and start to feel overly intentional in a way that’s kinda bleh

1 Like

@Garfooled if you vote Treasure I’ll follow

Can you explain why you think I’m scum first?

I don’t like being suspected here if people have no provided reason or their reason is invalid.

It hurts my soul.

I mean I understand gut reads but like.

I’m hard shielding this

1 Like