Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

not if you have my super secret discourse pages mod

I agree that ppl logically dont have much reasons around post 80

But you p much lock me mafia so then I’m tryna figure out where you confidence comes from to see if you’re actually solving the game

Which in the case, it feels to me like you’re not

Anyway I rlly don’t have time for this rn >.>

This is a wild statement to say considering the game just started.

1 Like

which is exactly why I’m not making a point-by-point accusation a half hour into a 48-hour phase lmfao

I do this… literally every game and you’ve never called it wolfy

oh god she’s here bye

1 Like

Why are ppl talking to me as if I’m the weird one wrt the game having just started when

• Luka accused me for being underwhelming based on posts I did eleven minutes into the game
  • Orange is already ultra confident on me being a wolf 80 posts into the game

It’s honestly rlly hypocritical, Luka and Orange are blatantly wolfy so don’t direct that to me

Bruh

Treat my gf with respect

VOTE: Luka

I do think I rather vote here

The underwhelming accusation was worse

Wow… this post is extremely gross.

it is possible to be outed/caught in that amount of time

it is rarely possible and almost never worthwhile to make some sort of structured case in that time

hence the “double standard” here

I stole candy from the thread last mointainous game and her popping up terrified me as I knew she was eventually going to read my posts

1 Like

I know :/

Lol

Yet I’m town so I’m asking for why you think so to see if your ‘gotcha’ is genuine even tho blatantly false?

I think you’re putting way too much weight on something orange said was a fos. This isn’t life or death, you should probably go chill out or drink a glass of water because sticking around and feeding into it isn’t healthy
Also it takes pressure off of you and slows the pacing on your slot down so like it’s like just a good play it’s optimal

Mason me no guts

You’re right no guts sorry :(

1 Like