Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

… what uber towny post

1 Like

Help this pocket is working

VOTE: TodaysStory

Damn this feels bad to vote coz i rly like story and her vibes are fun and needed for this game. But i think she could be mafia. What a conundrum, dear me

No!

Leafia is not lhf…

It is

Towny indignation is a very very very > rand read

1 Like

True; is that why you never townread me. Coz im being nice? :sob:

Orange I’m still typing

1 Like

Readz
Stronk Town
Litten
TuTuu
Orange
Rose
Abbi
Not Stronk Town
Cait
Story
Hazard
I forgot you existed

Everyone Else

2 Likes

Oh god litten has a novel

1 Like

What a rollercoaster

Okay sure u can be … Hm. Eenie meenie miney … Null

1 Like

I regret to inform you that the reason I asked for the meta read in the first place is I already knew their meta from a game where I hosted and I wanted to compare. I haven’t looked at the game they are currently talking about but I do know their thoughts overall approach to being mafia is to enter the game vibing rather than make strong stances which is why I town read their initial post. Hazard approaching treasure slot in p#1043 like that makes me think they actually randed town rather than busy mafia who was just going to try to coast by.

1 Like

This is all very sad because it’s all very wrong all very towny and all very bleh

2 Likes

for a phone user it was a novel

1 Like

I mean i am locked on my phone to. My laptop is back in Australia so i vibe with that XD

1 Like

I am always on phone though.

1 Like

keep on scum reading me I think ur town for it

1 Like

Ok fair

1 Like

Hate to say this but you should probably re-eval your read in me. I can lie like a demon, just never had reason to yet. Rolled town all three of my games on this site (including this one.)

1 Like