Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

Hey I’m top posting

Gonna go play BG3 bye

1 Like

VOTE: Garfooled
unlock your third eye

1 Like

:eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :us:

2 Likes

I’m new. You all post when I’m busy and not when I’m checking the thread lol. The amount of posts is kinda hurting my brain but I’m getting there.

1 Like

if it helps you can vote garfooled

1 Like

Real.

1 Like

I’ve been looking through but haven’t really seen, why is this?

1 Like

will of god my soldier

2 Likes

I think Luka is an innocent child because I think there was a visible switch where he got upset that his friends Abigail annd Caitlyn whom he likes scumread him; he tried his best to hide it but I think a switch got clicked in his head that urged him to think “Ok I’m done, I don’t wanna take this game seriously anymore”

2 Likes

This is an exceptionally towny post @orangeandblack5. What do you think orangeandblack5. Are you still gonna be a hater or what?

I don’t know how to read Hazard. He is better at scum than one would think, don’t underestimate the little rascal.

yep

1 Like

Tutuu
Orange
Litten
Luka
Caitlyn
Leafia
RoseRedWitch

Lock town

Im not explaining the changes in colour everyone shut the fuck up i’m in the zone right now. If you cant keep up with my tempo you get left behind.

1 Like

Luka (2): pyxxy, PrincessAbigail
Garfooled (2): Leafia, TodaysStory
Litten (2): RoseRedWitch, Treasure
tutuu (1): orangeandblack5
Leafia (1): Garfooled
pyxxy (1): homiecat
orangeandblack5 (1): Caitlin
TodaysStory (1): tutuu
PrincessAbigail (1): Luka

Not Voting (3): JamieIsBored, Hazardwaste, Litten

2 Likes

@JamieIsBored @Hazardwaste @Litten let’s fix this

I have caught one wolf without a shadow of a doubt but i dont wanna reveal them yet. Im taking notes of their partner interactions. Just like a rat poison that spreads to other vermin.

2 Likes

No i havent but u guys might complain later so i should say now

1 Like

Or so i would have you think. But then KABAAM ARRRRRGH I LEAP FROM THE SHADOWS AND I BITE U

just like a prowling panther i let u take ur guard down … only for u guys to feel like helpless mice

Just like a ferocious lion toying with their prey…

2 Likes

Im watching…

1 Like