Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

You mean our wolfstreak

It’s a fun game when I’m the quiet one.

2 Likes

You’re right it is fun when you’re quiet

4 Likes

As for the other posters;

Leafia I feel is kinda on the townier side; didn’t love the point on Luka as I stated earlier but now with Luka being a wolf that makes Leafia look good + on retrospect I don’t actually think the pt on Luka being bad = wolf, cuz it does bring the game forward
Story I wanna put town too but Idrk why I’m probably kinda pocketed by the fact she wants to mediate the conflict between me and Orange
Homie I need more from but if I’m right on one of Luka/Orange then realistically they should be town due to Zenon’s Law
Not a fan of Litten at alllllll, wouldn’t mind votes there rn
I’m like, rlly bad at reading Abigail so I’ll uh wait with placing a read there

Shut up Story you’re like that annoying younger sibling that constantly wants to be player 2 on the playstation and when your older sibling doesn’t wanna let you play you snitch on them and go cry to mum.

And you think wolfs do this and towns do not even though “classically wolfy” kills more towns than wolfs since towns do stupid shit and wolfs do not.

By the way Cait is town.

If she’s wolf everyone on her wagon is clear but she’s not.

I don’t often read her wrong.

Dis is true

I wish I’d be able to read Abbi as well as she reads me

You…kinda did though

Not directly

I also am literally not classically wolfy anyway

what is the “this” you think I think wolves do and town don’t

I didn’t mention Pyxxy & Tutuu because they barely posted

you literally are

doesn’t mean you are a wolf but your opener reads like a checklist lel

I kinda thought like the exact opposite sadly

Orange is likely town

Your town

Homie or Luka

Abigail, I remember playing a discord mafia game with 0lx. I don’t exactly remember how she acted in the game, but I do remember there being a turning point where everyone in the game thought it was luka and 0lx and I think either luka or 0lx got upset. What’s the difference between them getting irritated as town and as mafia? Because if I don’t go back and check that game, my mind thinks they acted similarly.

Homie or Luka but I’d bet money on homie

1 Like

“mum”

1 Like

How would this even be a checklist

You say I’m not a wolf with Leafia

So my checklist was;
‘Say hi’
‘Respond to Leafia’s read’

What if Leafia didn’t make a read? According to you, me and Leafia are not SvS, so if I’m a wolf, how would I know Leafia would make a read?

And why would wolf!me need a checklist anyway…?

Kk i just wanted to make sure before i called you Jade in thread lol

1 Like

Probably not.

Why is Orange town

And thats… not the exact opposite