Splatfest Revenge - Day 6 - Mafia Victory!

fwiw my hot take is RRW looks worse than Jamie I think

i disagree

why

actually yea this is kinda bad lol

this is rosewitch’s last town game here. i think there are a lot of similarities

To be clear both need to die at this rate so I don’t think it matters all that much but I would still like to talk about them

i agreed with Abi that this was a towny post tho

1 Like

I think she thought it was maj-only in which case I don’t actually hate that as much

But tutuu just linked another onsite game so maybe that’s me being overly generous :skull:

1 Like

i dont get the abi townreads, im not sure what to look for when townreading her, im not sure if anyone explained their abi townreads, im not too invested in that but im just noting

fwiw I have found that slots with zero towny posts are often not scum

it is possible that u werent overly generous; that game i linked was her very first game of forum mafia. i think

i dont have a read on abi orange or litten because im a coward and im lazy and they’ll probably resolve themselves before i have to worry about it

1 Like

boo

coward

just for me the other two are fine

im vibing with homiecat’s posts, i havent seen her scum, i dunno how afraid i should be. she could be scum and id have no defense or knowledge about her. right now i think she is representing a standard town game

people will tell u im a terrible wolf
dont listen to them

im getting better
it hurts my feelings

3 Likes

i dont see what similarities you’re seeing?

1 Like

hehehe you’re the most cold blooded calculating brutal bloodthirsty mean killing machine powerwolf there is ^-^

like … derpy posts. i guess this … doesn’t say much. could be wrong idk.

their iso in that game feels a lot more like
lamist and self-aware

1 Like

could be, could be