Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t I start a wagon on Marluna D1 in ‘80s as Mafia?
Speaking of which, we’ll eventually have to start a wagon on Marluna again just to confirm her claim.

1 Like

How. What is this logic. What the fuck does that even mean.

you were too reasonable bitch
hope this helps!

2 Likes

:expressionless:

1 Like

like you said
“Magnus’ vote on me comes from town” without having any reasoning
and then came up with the reasoning when asked about it
this is a scum with TMI behavior

I definitely think Jarek’s reaction was notably defensive… usually I’d say that a certain level of aggressiveness toward those who push you is indicative of being a townie, because it shows that someone isn’t particularly concerned with how they come across, but given it’s so early and Jarek made such a point to mention how Magnus was townie but I’m not, it feels… odd. “You’re suspecting me but for the wrong reasons” is certainly something I think is a fairly wolfy way to respond to early pushes, especially if it’s literally the first real comment on the game anyone’s made so far. Obviously, it’s too early to make a call for certain, and I’ll have to review Flicker given Jarek was a highly suspected townie for most of that game, but like… I have my eye on this one.

1 Like

jesus christ its been 2 hours why you making me read a novel

3 Likes

The novels Jaiden’s reading.

2 Likes

This is how I choose to play the game. This is NAI as far as I’m concerned. Read every game I have ever been in and it will be the exact same every time.

2 Likes

I’d have to laugh if this was wolf theatre between Jarek and May, if this was just early antispew and distancing… no, nevermind. If they were aligned the former wouldn’t have reacted that way to May’s push, by getting all flustered. Not W/W.

2 Likes

Trust me, I’ll get to the real wallposting soon. “You are like little baby, watch this,” and so on. It won’t be immediately, though, because I’ve got to go get some real work done. Everyone say you’re welcome to me, Magnus, and Jarek, mostly the latter two, for bringing this game out of RVS, and I’ll see you all later.

2 Likes

Same defense. Plus - Showing my point of view should help you see my reasoning and should help you vote properly. I’m sick of being called evil because I opted to defend my stance instead of just blindly attacking people without considering where I could go wrong.

This is how people end up tunelling.

oh so you admit to it

:wowee:

Rocking-horfe.
Exercife.

Those aren’t just weird ‘s’s because ‘should’ is easy to read. Who wrote this?

No. I’m saying that defending myself is how I choose to play the game.

that’s not what im saying

i legit
what
how is this hard to understand

If you believe evils are more likely to pile onto your wagon, Jarek, what are your thoughts on Eliza compared to May?

1 Like

normal townies:
“oh I noticed X thing about Y”
“that means Z”
mafia with TMI:
“Z”
asked about it
“oh because X”

1 Like