Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I’m going to side shoot Lemonfairy, and as a neutral/scum that’s exactly how I’ve played in sc2mafia FM as Templar, and scum in the other FM game I played

So yea I don’t like Lemonfairy and they should get out

I legit thought this was saying Intresting claim to Cape saying they are Canadian

I agree though that’s a fire claim

1 Like

If my reads are correct if course

This is how you tunnel town. Don’t recommend it.

2 Likes

Neon, would love to hear your thoughts on Lemonfairy

Zorvo placing himself in the middle of arguments he doesn’t belong in. I must be on FoL.

Metareads are fine, but I’m not sure they’re going to be the most productive avenue of speculation you can take. Past experience is a great tool to inform your current reads, but you’ve got to apply it specifically, rather than making the kind of broad, general statements you’ve done here and in GOAT.

Take this post, for example:

You’re entirely right (though it wasn’t magic allowing them to slip through, it was largely my overconfidence in my ability to convince others), but you haven’t verbally applied this directly to this game. Who do you think are the Atlas, SK, and Leafia of this game? Who do you think is the Phraze? You haven’t told us, and so this post doesn’t really contain… content, or deduction, just what you remember from Flicker.

1 Like

Meta reads is how I roll, baby

1 Like

Have i actually done anything AI? I think i kinda have but lightly lol.

Hey hey stop ignoring me neon

Tunneling town is so epic and based I love to do it <3 Recommend this every day < 3 Death pain and agony < 3

May if you act more townish I’m gonna throw up

3 Likes

Preferably not in your face

1 Like

Wow, thanks! I was once N1ed for like four consecutive games

2 Likes

That sounds fun (for the other alignment)

Wooooo

Bah

Usually when a role makes no sense its real. Usually. Not always but the probability is much higher than you’d think

Wolfy post, unnatural attitude toward reads on herself, hedging this attitude immediately upon expressing it, get her ass (I almost voted Neon here but I’m not going to worsen the gamestate like that we’ll die of wagon underdevelopment)

1 Like