Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Hey Magnus, Zorvo, anyone else around, if Neon is a wolf, is this partnered or unpartnered with Luna?

This is a perspective slip, although Hail received heat for almost the exact same post in Flicker as Town.

I’ve read up, time to actually contribute again.

Perspective flipping on what account?

Looks about right.
That makes sense to me.

1 Like

You can’t gleam an association purely from that post, I’m afraid. It’s commentary, a light defence on another player’s claim, it’s something a wolf could do for a townie in order to look helpful. It’s what I did in ‘80s, early on when I chided an early vote on a villager (since early votes aren’t important) and some people tinfoiled us as partners.

1 Like

I don’t think you’d enjoy my humor @Magnus

It’s not that deep

If we’re being serious here you can’t make any good reads so far magnus

“If I was Town.” Taken at face value, it would mean you aren’t Town. I’m assuming that isn’t what you meant to say, as either alignment.

Magnus, we’re playing forum mafia. It’s all about making bold statements based on single posts that hold no weight whatsoever. Do you think a ever wolf says this about a partner’s claim?

Hey, I’m wolf. @Magnus OMG IM WOLF

You’re too easy to bait

Last question is not intended to be rhetorical, by the way. I’m floating it around myself.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me on my intentions this game.
Hard unaligned.

1 Like

As in you yourself are hard unaligned or me?

Eh from my experience with Neon they usually make wolfy posts earlier in the day phase (or at least from previous games with them when I found them wolfy)
It seem to become more clear on their alignment later on in the game.

I believe by the end of the day phase or by day 2 it should be more clear towards Neon’s alignment.

As I remember wolf reading Neon and then 180’ing on them while still maintaining my SillyKitty wolf read that someone named @May decided to not push with me and instead vote the one mafia member and only mafia member I town read.

Then we lost that game. (RIP)

1 Like

Bwhahahahhahahahah

I like FM.

I’m getting déjà vu. I’m reminded of FRink from UFO.
Bait accepted. VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

1 Like

I knew you’d take the bait. You’re too fickle to be town.