Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

As in you yourself are hard unaligned or me?

Eh from my experience with Neon they usually make wolfy posts earlier in the day phase (or at least from previous games with them when I found them wolfy)
It seem to become more clear on their alignment later on in the game.

I believe by the end of the day phase or by day 2 it should be more clear towards Neon’s alignment.

As I remember wolf reading Neon and then 180’ing on them while still maintaining my SillyKitty wolf read that someone named @May decided to not push with me and instead vote the one mafia member and only mafia member I town read.

Then we lost that game. (RIP)

1 Like

Bwhahahahhahahahah

I like FM.

I’m getting déjà vu. I’m reminded of FRink from UFO.
Bait accepted. VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

1 Like

I knew you’d take the bait. You’re too fickle to be town.

Good Point.

Although quick random thought.

If there is 3 Evils in a 16 player game is it possible this game can be a multi ball?

I unaligned Neon/Marluna.

Wait you aren’t Frinckles are you?
The game says no Alts allowed.

Who is frink, as in frinckles? The guy with a Pringle? He’s fun

You know we should patent this television that lets you smell and call you a smellivision. I’ve aid it before and I’ll reiterate.

Not frinck

That could be fun. I haven’t played a game of multiball before, and having that slow realisation as Town… ooh, I’d love it. Too bad I’m presently slated as a nightkill.

It’s much more likely there are four evils.

I’ve seen you push for your own execution before… death on your own terms?

Babahahahjahwhhhahaah

So I don’t like Magnus because

1. too pushy
  2. too fickle
  3. not one correct read so far
  4. tunnel visions

Too bad your not Eragon.
He’s the best.

Jaland is also just as good.

He is the most famous wolf.
He “pulled the Jaland”

“Pulling the Jaland”

Basically he hammered his mafia member when the wagon was tied between his partner and a town member, then he claimed cop with a red check on his mafia member day 2.
And fought in like a 11v1 and won.
I think he even was up against moderators that we’re playing and I guess he got banned for “pulling the Jaland” because the mods concluded I guess he wasn’t playing to his wincon despite winning or something.

@Jaiden do you remember?

Number 3 is just me

Basically I don’t go down without a fight or some sort of Legacy.
I always try to remain +EV.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure 2 contradicts 4, and since I’ve been pushing multiple people, even from different viewpoints, 4 contradicts 2. Furthermore, 3 would be a case of TMI. If you believe my reads are all false, what are your reads? Post a readlist, please. I’m expecting at least three scumleans or lower.

I can see your point, but I’d rather not allow people to get away with being wolfy on metareads. If Neon’s townier later, I’ll change my mind on her later - it’s fine to pursue a case on her right now. Meta can be important in contextualizing behavior and making sure you know what to draw attention to, but you’ve still gotta live in the moment, you know? To reference past games (as you did), Leafia was literally my first scumread in Morbtainado, but I got scared off the case by people who said that she was always like that.

Leafia was obvious scum, and if you all couldn’t see it, that’s your problem for not being tormented by various visions of the future.

Remember, the others were associative reads with Leafia, so I naturally wanted her out first to prove my theory - I love to go all-in on something, but I wasn’t quite bold enough to take down players who I’d previously townread. I only spotted SillyKitty through Leafia’s encouragement of its vote on you D1, and I only spotted Atlas through their reaction to my TR on Leafia. It was perfectly reasonable to go after her first, especially as she continually outed herself by being obvious scum with the slightest pressure, and by the time Atlas and SK had sufficiently outed themselves through their arguments with us, the 1v1 had become mechanical as well, and we really had no choice but to keep going with Leafia.

Then we lost that game :pensive: (RIP)

You’re exhausting.

I’ve been in a “dramatic, gradual multiball reveal” game before… but that was the one that got cancelled on D4. Sad stuff.

1 Like